Pirate 4x4 banner

61 - 80 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Troy, MO are here. All you MO guys come up and see WEROCK at Hannibal Friday and Sat evening. Night comps under the lights, beer garden. Can't wait to see the new areas and get on courses.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Troy, MO are here. All you MO guys come up and see WEROCK at Hannibal Friday and Sat evening. Night comps under the lights, beer garden. Can't wait to see the new areas and get on courses.
Ducky we will be up there both nights. you competeing if so whats your rig we will stop by and say hi.

·
Registered
19,565 Posts

He's my spotter - orange hooded sami in the trail class
can't wait to get on the courses!
are those h2 wheels? Never saw em painted up like that. Nice!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Odd im in fredericktown mo and know a guy that uses the same user name as you.But he also goes by smitty lol

I know Smitty but that's not me, even though his f600 is parked at my house. I play with a multicolored 78' ford with Spraybomb wrote on one of the doors

·
Registered
163 Posts
St peters here. Well actually all over the county but thats where i lay my head. Play mostly at washita and flat nasty but been all over the place. 85 yota currently on 38.5's but gettin tons and 42's before new years

·
Registered
85 Posts
I don't ever get in the Regional forums so I just found this rollcall.
I claim STL but really hang out in St. Charles & Lincoln County.

We wheel all over the south and central part of the state...anywhere we can find rock and avoid the mud.

New Year's at Flat Nasty always a blast - since we usually have the park to ourselves when all the others bail out.:smokin:

61 - 80 of 181 Posts