Pirate 4x4 banner

141 - 160 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Hey y'all, I'm headed to Washita Thursday after work to camp out and wheel with some guys Friday all day and some Saturday morning (Oct 26-27). If anyone's interested in wheeling send me a PM and we'll meet up.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Good day fellas...checking in from Kearney, about 20 minutes north of KC. My fav. wheelin' spot in MO is SMORR(by far). Flat Nasty is a good time(just a long drive). For the guys on the west side, we trek down to KS Rocks and get some body damage:shaking:
I wheel a built toyota and aquired a bobbed and sas'd 4runner(future project)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Lathrop MO here. North of KCMO.I go to Kansas Rocks a couple of times a year.Never been to SMORR even though grandma lives in Repulic Mo. Most of the time I take the jeep to Colorado and wheel with my cousin and his jeep. Been known to leave it there for the summer and just drive back and forth a couple times a month.

·
Registered
544 Posts
trail rig/dd is a first gen dodge durango. 360, 3/16 plate front custom by me with 10k winch. 48re cummins internal trans. sas to be completed once i sell my camper and get woman her vw. my trailer queen is a 79 fullsize half ton. boxed the frame and gusseted, 460 takin a lil over little work to it. 5.13's spool rear auburn front 44 and 9. had everything from 44's to 35's. currently 36 iroks. tci streetfighter c-6 205. It has been transforming into a hill and hole truck but at the last tgw i spun a bearing so..... will see what happens. when i have the bars on it, its so rigid that tug o war is more like a sled pull lol. also got a 77 highboy for sale. had a little ranger i did a efi 4.0 swap on. and yes I Am keeping the half ton drive train. weight and power are the new concerns for the 36" hill and hole class. this isn't my computer but will get pics up if wanted.

141 - 160 of 181 Posts