Pirate 4x4 banner

161 - 180 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
I don't have a built rig, just a lifted ifs Tacoma. But I'd love to go to some meets! A few other guys with stock vehicles and I are going to Potawatomi this Saturday.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just moved to the Ofallon/St. peters area. I've been to SMORR more than a few times but is there anything closer for a day trip? Wanting to get out and beat on the rig a bit. It's been a long while

·
Registered
19 Posts
Check into Potawatomi. It's down by Jeff city area. It's not to far from you. I've never been there to tell you anything about the trails though.

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Just moved to the Ofallon/St. peters area. I've been to SMORR more than a few times but is there anything closer for a day trip? Wanting to get out and beat on the rig a bit. It's been a long while
Moonlight racing. Great for a day or a whole weekend. Tight trails and hillclimbs. Lots of little ledges to play on and creak bottoms.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Thinking of heading to Flat Nasty to wheel all day Saturday with another member. If anyone is up for a run I'll be in a silver SAS'd tacoma on 40's

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am from Kearney Missouri 30 miles northeast of Kansas city. Currently working on a 460 powered f250, jeep grand Cherokee zj ect.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Lurker here. Tiny town Stover, MO here. Middle of the state, just north of the Lake of the Ozarks. Here are a couple of my rigs...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Lebanon Mo

Been lurking on the forum for several years.

Im in Lebanon, Mo. Broke down here on the way from the central valley of California

·
Registered
1 Posts
West of Bolivar, north of Spg.

We have went to SMORR a couple of times with the 71 Bronco, I like that the place.

Disney one time, it was fun with the 73 Bronco rail buggy. Stayed at 2 Moms campground.

Rush Springs Ranch down by Jane Mo. Cool place but their map sux and anybody can wheel ANYTHING there.....motorcycles, 3 wheelers, 4 wheelers, side by sides. Little kids (with stupid parents) in go carts on the main trail.

161 - 180 of 181 Posts