Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Where's the gvt. Fukt us thread??? Cuz phawk awf

:flipoff2:Honestly
Astounded no one posted "why did our gvt. Not protect us (at least a tad???)
But corporate chimerica stays open for buisness!

EDIT
Not gunna dump the above but flecker brought up a good point!!!

Why the fuck are we supporting this sham of a gvt. With our tax dollars?
The fact is hard to fathom, how are we expected to just take a screwing like this?
From. The gvt. Perspective...Ok so we have organizations to monitor these viruses and the like.
But would rather just be reactive than pro active!
We shall just make you stay home (with the possibility of losing everything you own) not have a set of regulation in place to follow for dealing with the problem, and expect to still have a job and free tax $$$ in the end.

Now my stuff is paid off, my kids both have mouths to feed and I bet many here are in the same boat.
Really sucks watchin a great spring go by from behind a window.
Love the idea this will just blow over and never return...

·
Premium Member
29,433 Posts
what are you kidding me? you need more people complaining that the .gov failed us by not using the defense powers act the first week of feb, shutting down all air travel, locking down all peoples, forcing production of vents and masks, and issuing them to every household :confused:

plenty of those folks on the news and in the other threads :flipoff2:

·
Registered
10,335 Posts
Honestly
Astounded no one posted "why did our gvt. Not protect us (at least a tad???)
But corporate chimerica stays open for buisness!
It is YOUR job to protect yourself and your family.

Not the state.

Not the Federal .gov.

Not your mommy...

You. If you weren't the least bit prepared to protect yourself. Tough shit.

You are welcome. :homer:

·
Registered
11,780 Posts
yeah the .gov fucked us
by deciding to be the world police and telling people to stay home, and throwing away HOW many zillions of tax dollars?

·
Registered
14,843 Posts
Is this the thread where we document all instances of people getting arrested or ticketed over this bullshit Corvette 19 thing?

·
Registered
5,390 Posts
When it's all over I wonder if we're gonna look at a lot of this like we do the (un)patriot act stuff of 9/11.

A president roasting a private company over who they can sell to, a real free market capitalist right there.

15,447 Posts
Is this the thread where we document all instances of people getting arrested or ticketed over this bullshit Corvette 19 thing?
A state trooper hung way back and followed me for 10 miles today. I nailed the speed limit pulling my old snowmobile trailer with a License plate that I use on 3 different trailers and lights that don't always work but he didn't pull me over.

·
Premium Member
29,433 Posts
i've been trying to put that stuff in the "crime wave" thread, feel free to update it in there :)

·
Premium Member
5,852 Posts
It is YOUR job to protect yourself and your family.

Not the state.

Not the Federal .gov.

Not your mommy...

You. If you weren't the least bit prepared to protect yourself. Tough shit.

You are welcome. :homer:
I think you are missing the point. Massive ammounts of money gets stolen from each one of us evrey year and these bumbling retards cant even do one thing right. So we are supposed to be adults and just accept that? Fuck that!!

I 100% agree with you that there is zero use for them, I just want to be done funding this mess and stop being oppressed by them daily.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
A state trooper hung way back and followed me for 10 miles today. I nailed the speed limit pulling my old snowmobile trailer with a License plate that I use on 3 different trailers and lights that don't always work but he didn't pull me over.
Fawkin CO staties have been out in full force lately. Saw 5 of them in a 60 mile stretch in the mountains last week.

·
Registered
5,390 Posts
Corvette 19 thing
[alexjones]Corvette 2020 goes mid engine and Corvette 19 pops off and kills us all, I'm not sayin' it's a sign but I don't think the gods are happy with GM. Supporting point, Detroit is one of the covette19 hot spots, also where GM is located. Fact. [/alexjones]

·
Registered
10,335 Posts
I think you are missing the point. Massive ammounts of money gets stolen from each one of us evrey year and these bumbling retards cant even do one thing right. So we are supposed to be adults and just accept that? Fuck that!!

I 100% agree with you that there is zero use for them, I just want to be done funding this mess and stop being oppressed by them daily.
Nah man, I think you actually missed the point... if the OP wanted to start a thread on the .gov ripping us off, I would have agreed and remained silent or voiced that I agreed.

That isn't what was posted.

Here: "Astounded no one posted "why did our gvt. Not protect us (at least a tad???)"

So again... it isn't the .gov's job to protect you from danger. That's your job.
Have a plan, have some essentials, have the means to shoot back, and have a basic kit set up to last a small amount of time or time that you deem necessary.

Want to start another thread on all the ways our .gov has ripped us off? Go for it, and I will prolly chime in and agree. This isn't the place though.

·
Unregistered User
9,027 Posts
Shit, they're not allowed to pull anyone over here unless they're clearly a danger to others. I've been doing like 90 everywhere I go for the last two weeks. :laughing:

Speed limit on the highway I take to work is 55-60. I was doing 94 down it last Monday, had a county cop pull out, catch up to me, pull up beside me, give me one of these :flipoff2:, and then sped off.

With how much shit the government is calling off, it really goes to show how much of their bullshit is so unnecessary day to day.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts