Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A body swap or a motor swap on a 85 and 89 4runner. 85 is an injected 22re tht I want to run for my build, the 89 is a 3.0 that is not optimal/cost effective for my build. Do I swap the motor to a 22re or swap the bodies. Oh the body on the 89 is good and I have a title for it.

Brandon

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

because the guys over at yotatech had more to say than ya'll, the undisputed pirates of the rubicon! The topic should be an easy one for those that know what they are talking about. I pity the fool:mr-t:

2scars

·
Premium Member
16,324 Posts
because the guys over at yotatech had more to say than ya'll, the undisputed pirates of the rubicon! The topic should be an easy one for those that know what they are talking about. I pity the fool:mr-t:

2scars
pirates of the rubicon is a club, not a website.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Huh?

pirates of the rubicon is a club, not a website.
That is nice, but irrelevent. This is pirate4x4's tech section, please only speak when you have a pertinent technical statement. Thanks.

Anyone else?

2scars

·
Premium Member
16,324 Posts
That is nice, but irrelevent. This is pirate4x4's tech section, please only speak when you have a pertinent technical statement. Thanks.

Anyone else?

2scars
that right, 4x4 tech not body swap and wiring tech.

·
Registered
454 Posts
A body swap or a motor swap on a 85 and 89 4runner. 85 is an injected 22re tht I want to run for my build, the 89 is a 3.0 that is not optimal/cost effective for my build. Do I swap the motor to a 22re or swap the bodies. Oh the body on the 89 is good and I have a title for it.

Brandon

Sounds like you will have to do a sas to the 89 as well as the body swap. Do a engine swap and shut up.

·
Registered
425 Posts

Anyone else?

2scars
2nd person today that i found a solution for and its the same one

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks

but I could use another one of those like a hole in the head. I just don't understand why it has to be a big production to get a straight answer out of the amazingly well posted around here. If you have done a body swap or this engine swap IN A 4RUNNER, please include a statement. If not, then maybe your commentary would be useful somewhere else.

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Maybe you could use the tampon to plug the hole in your head.

Here's your answer. Engine swap= easier

Satisfied? :shaking:

·
Premium Member
16,324 Posts
but I could use another one of those like a hole in the head. I just don't understand why it has to be a big production to get a straight answer out of the amazingly well posted around here. If you have done a body swap or this engine swap IN A 4RUNNER, please include a statement. If not, then maybe your commentary would be useful somewhere else.
go back to where ever you came from. we dont want you here

·
Premium Member
15,352 Posts

Anyone else?

2scars

Ya---is your mom hot?

·
Premium Member
15,352 Posts
Your obviously too stupid to figure it out yourself. I bet you have to ask your sister to help you turn the PC on

:shaking: tard...

·
Registered
601 Posts
maby if u woulda posted the retarded question in the newb section where it belongs u would have had beter luck with finding an answer :homer:

·
Premium Member
15,352 Posts
maby if u woulda posted the retarded question in the newb section where it belongs u would have had beter luck with finding an answer :homer:
His sister wasn't there to hold his hand--thats why :smokin:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts