Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This weekend...

POR, FOTR, and TLCA are all getting together this year to expand on the 7 years (has it been 7 years?) of hard work in tradition of "The Pirate Cleanup"...

There's a bunch of stuff in the Rubicon forum. Our club is rallying behind Mark Langford who's been assigned as Branch Director for Branch IV... That's Ellis to Buck! And we need volunteers to show up at ellis for the briefing Saturday morning at 9am.

We'll all end up at Buck Sat evening... and anybody that wants to buy me a beer is more than welcome! :D

I'm sure the other groups (Branches) are all going to need more volunteers too. Sign up on the FOTR site, or email Branch Directors, or just plane show up on Saturday. All the info is in the Rubicon Forum a little further down.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
I'll be there. :beer:

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
ill be there, where ever needed

·
Registered
5,465 Posts
I wish I was going this year. But seems a good friend of mine decided to get married this saturday. Altho I could drag him along and not let him get married. :evil: But I am sure she would kick my ass.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still pimpin for help!... Please check the Rubicon forume for updates.

Looks like a raffle is on now too! Again, check the Rubicon forum down below.

Looks like so far Parts Mike and J.E. Reel are steppin up. I hear that there will be a bunch more stuff too including a killer grand prize.

Any of you vendors/clubs contributing to this want to post up here? I know this "isn't all about the raffle" but you guys should really get some credit for helping out in such a big way! :beer:

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
JoshC said:
Still pimpin for help!... Please check the Rubicon forume for updates.

Looks like a raffle is on now too! Again, check the Rubicon forum down below.

Looks like so far Parts Mike and J.E. Reel are steppin up. I hear that there will be a bunch more stuff too including a killer grand prize.

Any of you vendors/clubs contributing to this want to post up here? I know this "isn't all about the raffle" but you guys should really get some credit for helping out in such a big way! :beer:
Starting to sound too technical.....

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SeaBass has made a donation too. Click here.

Caution: May be technical for pickles. :flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
5,991 Posts
I'll be at Ellis tomorrow afternoon;)

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Hey dirtbag.. WTF fag!? your going? dont you mean the entire crew of red shirted jackass wheelers is going? or are you ditchin us again to go rub elbows with your new hommies? I mean shit sorry your in the B group this year but dang man.. I thought we were brothers.. it doesnt have to be that way LOLOLOL

Anyway the Jackasses will be there and we are assigned to the miller creek project at the springs... the A group comes in from the top side and camp at the springs so as not to piss anyone off for noise ect... The B group trailers to loon and heads for the springs for the meet up.... so when we merge we are about 20 rigs deep and all youll see is red to know who we are ... say high and dont be affaid .. we are all super fun guys!

·
Registered
9,385 Posts
I'll be at Ellis Friday eve. or Sat. morning.

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
ill be there as soon as the wife gives me my permission slip. or sooner with a dent on my head from a skillet :flipoff2:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts