Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who designed this thing/ forgive me for I have sined

So I went and got a water pump for my wifes grand, Figured 2 hours tops. I cant even get the bottom hose clamp of and its been an hour already. You have to have 6 foot long etheopian arms to get to the damn thing. Im about to cut the hose, unless someone knows a trick.

Thanks I needed to vent:D
-Steve

·
Registered
398 Posts
LilCJ5 said:
So I went and got a water pump for my wifes grand, Figured 2 hours tops. I cant even get the bottom hose clamp of and its been an hour already. You have to have 6 foot long etheopian arms to get to the damn thing. Im about to cut the hose, unless someone knows a trick.

Thanks I needed to vent:D
-Steve
remove the radiator? thats whay I had to do on my xj...that should get you enough room to get in there

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats the hose clamp Im talking about, is the bottom radiator hose. Its stuck between the all the cross members, and supports, and skid plates.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I took it to a shop, to have it done. I know its a sin but I was tired of fighting and its colder than a well diggers ass out side.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Man, californians are pussys :rolleyes:

LilCJ5 said:
I took it to a shop, to have it done. I know its a sin but I was tired of fighting and its colder than a well diggers ass out side.

·
Registered
657 Posts
If were going to compare cold stories - here ya go:

I went to work yesterday morning (custom trailer place) and all the steel on the rack was frozen together and the bandsaw's lube system froze- had to use spray lube out of a can (not so good for the blade):rolleyes:

Even with the heaters running in the shop condensation was dripping from the rafters and freezing on the floor...

It was pretty fun until about mid-day when the sun cooked things a little :flipoff2:

Matt :D

·
Registered
56 Posts
hmm wouldnt know much about the cold our freezes are about 50 to 60 degrees and it only did that a couple times this year. but its mostly been in the 80s to 90s here. hehe :D :D :flipoff2:

·
Registered
97 Posts
wanderingwillys said:
If were going to compare cold stories - here ya go:

I went to work yesterday morning (custom trailer place) and all the steel on the rack was frozen together and the bandsaw's lube system froze- had to use spray lube out of a can (not so good for the blade):rolleyes:

Even with the heaters running in the shop condensation was dripping from the rafters and freezing on the floor...

It was pretty fun until about mid-day when the sun cooked things a little :flipoff2:

Matt :D
Now when did it get that cold around here? Sure it's been a bit nippy but nothing under 25* Atleast you got the sun, I haven't seen the sun for 3 days :flipoff2:

·
Registered
24 Posts
had to replace a starter the other day snowed 3 days straigth before 13* outside windchill felt like 4 below at 4pm in th eafternon

·
Registered
224 Posts
are we talkin 4.0 or 5.2 zj? i know on my xj it was simple to do the waterpump, the worst part was figuring out which ps tensioner bolts went where (all the same size but different lengths).

Hunter

1 - 17 of 17 Posts