Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did this on NY Day. I searched some, but not knowing exactly what keywords to type other than the obvious.

I saw incontrol posted a pic

Marlin told me he knows of 2 others besides mine.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
Pretty impressive! I've read of I think one other on this bbs that had broken one too, Maybe DRM! Not a bad record though with hundreds sold and being pounded on and only handful possibly being broken.

·
Premium Member
3,240 Posts
Is that the older set or the newer? I think newer is maybe as much as a year old. Marlin told me that the newer set was going to be stronger and that they are actually cut from the guy that cuts them for Toyota.

·
Premium Member
5,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It was # 427 which makes it very old. I got it from him used. The input was stripped and I modified the input for the first Toybox.

·
Registered
5,810 Posts
Camo broke one, not surprising.

Roger Brown had a problem with one also.

·
Premium Member
5,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
327, SM420, 4.7 Toybox, 3-speed t-case. Aren't all cruisers heavy?:D

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
The picture that incontrol posted was Camo's gear that he broke on Wrecking Ball. His old rig was heavy, 4600 pounds if I remember right. He also caved in the top of 2 differential housings because of the same reason WEIGHT.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.