Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
7,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone? If so, pics?

I'm looking for ideas on how my seats are going to fit. This is a project I've been putting off for a long time, and I'd like ideas on how it's going to fit before I start.

·
Registered
974 Posts
I'm about to mount mine in my K5

·
Banned
7,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
twistedjack said:
All depends on the seats and how tall you are. They look diffrent depending on the variables.
I'm not tall at all, i'm 5'4". I'm also undecided on seats. The floor pans for a pickup are quite a bit different from a K5. I'd like to see some pics of what I should expect it to look like.

I've got some ideas in my head, but I'd rather not take my truck down for too long to experiment, so I'd like to have a clear cut plan before I go to install them.

After hearing about Jesse Haines' broken back in a recent event, I think I need to get this done sooner rather than later as I've been putting it off for quite sometime.

cegusman said:
I'm about to mount mine in my K5
I'm thinking that I, too, will add a bar that runs from my main hoop to the door bars like you did. Because a truck floor pan is different, it will look slightly different, but it'll serve the same purpose.

·
Banned
7,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Learn to read, jackass. That's a K5. :flipoff2:

Some good info there though. I guess I'll just have to order a set of seats and fit them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts