Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a HP 60 front (kingpin) and I'm looking for somebody to cut and turn my knuckles. Anybody?

Jack

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
Adam at Rosemont automotive at Keifer/Watt helped me in narrowing my 60. 366-9191

He's got a full-on machine shop and can help with steering also.

SeanP

·
Registered
7,442 Posts
IronBenderII said:
I have a HP 60 front (kingpin) and I'm looking for somebody to cut and turn my knuckles. Anybody?

Jack
You know what, it is alot easier than you think. All you need is an angle grinder, magnetic angle finders, and new perches. Then have someone weld them.

·
Does yer dewg bite?
5,664 Posts
66CJDEAN did mine. He's in Loomis.

·
Registered
6,946 Posts
Bob Roggy in Diamond Springs...

Welderboy (Bill Rowlette) at Gearman's place off S. Sunrise.
(River City Differential)... 628-9364 (cell)

Both of these do the most excellent work you will find anywhere.
So does Dean out in Rocklin/Loomis?... 802-5337 (I think)

Can't go wrong with any of em... :D:D:D

·
Registered
11,607 Posts
Re: Re: Who in Sac wants to cut/turn my knuckles?

KC_JoNeS said:

You know what, it is alot easier than you think. All you need is an angle grinder, magnetic angle finders, and new perches. Then have someone weld them.
why perches, he said knuckles..

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
if you previously had your axle setup for good castor and bad pinion angle, you will need to change your perches as well to get both good.

if you previously had your axle setup for good pinion angle and bad castor, you will not need to change the perches.

·
Does yer dewg bite?
5,664 Posts
Re: Re: Who in Sac wants to cut/turn my knuckles?

KC_JoNeS said:

Technically you only need one new perch since the pass. side is part of the housing and needs to be machined for ideal caster :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts