Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Search and I don't get along, and the last time I purchased valve stacks it was a fiasco.

I need to get valve stacks and oil for my 7100s and would like them before the frost of November comes around...

A good chart would also be of help as I'll probably start with a pre determined stack and go from there (total newb)

I read some place that a full kit of shims is available but my google fu sucks.

Oh great oracle of PBB please help.:homer:

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
BILSTEIN_MSCat.pdf
This is the best parts listing that I have found. Getting parts, good luck. Try direct to Bilstein in the US.

·
Premium Member
889 Posts
Road n road performance in Loomis CA seems to have been my best luck when it comes to getting parts from Bilstein.

I used to run bilsteins and walked away from them and went to fox. Not due to performance but due to parts. I could never revalve or rebuild them without having to jump through 1837573 hoops. It’s like they don’t want your business.

·
Premium Member
16,327 Posts
good luck, sell em and buy something else.

if you are convinced on keeping them, make friends with a machinist and have them make fox guts work inside the bilstien.

·
Premium Member
889 Posts
Road n road performance in Loomis CA seems to have been my best luck when it comes to getting parts from Bilstein.

I used to run bilsteins and walked away from them and went to fox. Not due to performance but due to parts. I could never revalve or rebuild them without having to jump through 1837573 hoops. It’s like they don’t want your business.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts