Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
pro web-wheeler
21,640 Posts
I'll be there following Jody around. Becca's CJ is still sitting at Tri-County (they went on vacation without telling me:rolleyes: ) so she'll just be sitting on the sidelines watching.:(

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
i will be there...but fawk i will be no competition at all :flipoff2: ever had my rig out and actully wheeled it yet :( so it will be learnin how to drive the fawker:D

·
Premium Member
11,333 Posts
let's see here, it's about 550 miles from my house to redding, and last check that was solid snow and ice... Hmmm, i'm supposed to be there, but we'll see if the snow keeps me from showing up...

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Nick and I will be there! Can't wait to clear the spider webs out of the Diablo and go play! See ya'll there-

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
I got a hotel room so we better go...just hope we finish some Razors soon !!

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Jason by the looks of things everybody else left their buggies out in the rain all year too ,but yours didn't shrink as much.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
DSI said:
let's see here, it's about 550 miles from my house to redding, and last check that was solid snow and ice... Hmmm, i'm supposed to be there, but we'll see if the snow keeps me from showing up...
The big question I'm wondering about is......did you ever find a spotter?? :flipoff2:

Seriously Dave good luck with the trip & the comp. Hopefully everything will work out for you.

Heidi

·
Premium Member
11,333 Posts
GPN Family said:

The big question I'm wondering about is......did you ever find a spotter?? :flipoff2:

Seriously Dave good luck with the trip & the comp. Hopefully everything will work out for you.

Heidi

as of tonight, i am still spotterless... but i made it to sacramento without incident :grinpimp:

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
DSI said:

as of tonight, i am still spotterless... but i made it to sacramento without incident :grinpimp:
Well, I hope you find someone to help you out. Did you take your girlfriend?? If you did then there is always some opt there.

Heidi

·
Premium Member
11,333 Posts
GPN Family said:

Well, I hope you find someone to help you out. Did you take your girlfriend?? If you did then there is always some opt there.

Heidi

well if i ever get a return call tonight i think it will be U GET IT at least i'm hoping :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts