Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
pro web-wheeler
21,640 Posts
I'll be there following Jody around. Becca's CJ is still sitting at Tri-County (they went on vacation without telling me:rolleyes: ) so she'll just be sitting on the sidelines watching.:(

·
Premium Member
11,323 Posts
let's see here, it's about 550 miles from my house to redding, and last check that was solid snow and ice... Hmmm, i'm supposed to be there, but we'll see if the snow keeps me from showing up...

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
DSI said:
let's see here, it's about 550 miles from my house to redding, and last check that was solid snow and ice... Hmmm, i'm supposed to be there, but we'll see if the snow keeps me from showing up...
The big question I'm wondering about is......did you ever find a spotter?? :flipoff2:

Seriously Dave good luck with the trip & the comp. Hopefully everything will work out for you.

Heidi

·
Premium Member
11,323 Posts
GPN Family said:

The big question I'm wondering about is......did you ever find a spotter?? :flipoff2:

Seriously Dave good luck with the trip & the comp. Hopefully everything will work out for you.

Heidi

as of tonight, i am still spotterless... but i made it to sacramento without incident :grinpimp:

·
Premium Member
11,323 Posts
GPN Family said:

Well, I hope you find someone to help you out. Did you take your girlfriend?? If you did then there is always some opt there.

Heidi

well if i ever get a return call tonight i think it will be U GET IT at least i'm hoping :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.