Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
I'm going the week after the safari. Leaving on easter. Anyone wanna go?

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Vermin said:
I'll be there the 11th through the 20th... I'll try to find ya :)
I'll be arriving on the 12th and leaving on the 20th. We are staying in a house in downtown Moab as far as I know. I can't fawkin' wait, I've been reading the Moab book and I get pumped everytime I start reading.

·
Registered
248 Posts
spencurai said:
I am going down this month on the 20th through the 23rd.....luckily I only live 2.5 hours away :)
What are you towing your Sammie with to get from Ogden to Moab in 2.5 hours? And how did you bribe UHP to let you drive that fast? I live in SLC and it takes 3.5 hours at 70 mph with no stops and Ogden is another hour further North!!

·
Registered
868 Posts
I'll be there making sure Rotozuk doesn't have any slandering stickers on his windshield:flipoff2:

·
Registered
389 Posts
wild......I didn't know you was rotozuk.......

we'll be there with a group from AZ.....

not sure what I will wheel yet......cut my Zuk up and parted it out.....going to build a Tracker......but it may not be finished in time.....so I was going with plan B until the GRSII (only 6 months old) blew up in my wife's Zuk ........so that's out!

I will be there in a speedo and a 10 speed bike if I have too!!!

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Hey Dave we will be their from the 14th on through saturday. We will be south of town at mile marker 114 which is 1/2 a mile north of the turn off that takes you to behind the rocks and upper and lower.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'll be there from the 11th till about the 17th or 18th or 19th or whenever I break too much or out of money. I'll keep a look out for all or you. We need to do a trail. Monday the 14th sound good??? I was think the spike or something fun. Who will be up for that??

·
Registered
115 Posts
Team Finland

I'm coming from Finland, Europe, (4800 miles).
staying from 12th to 18th, camping at Slickrock in motorhome

Does anybody have seat for "good" :laughing: co-pilot????

I HOPE TO MEET AS MANY SUZUKI FOLKS AS POSSIBLE

:cool: :cool:

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yep, I'm Rotozuk. :rolleyes:

Jim, You have some extra room in the Skellator trailer? :D And rumor has it that Chris will have some interesting stickers.

TessaL - I might have an open seat for a couple of days. Look for the ugly red Zuk at SlickRock.

Current plans are to be there from the 11th - 20th.

Arizona Zuk, (Dave?) I'm sure we can find you a seat if worse comes to worse. Ya, gotta go!

As for runs - There will be runs everyday. Just have to figure out what and when. I know that Eric Bewley is organizing some of the runs again. These usually include some vendors, and free stuff. :D His web site is:
http://www.zukiworld.com

but there are always plenty of runs. I think we have the Jeff Steven's acting as our local guide, as well as his ultra cool wife in their Zuks. And we usually have a host of others leading runs. We usually have at least 2 day runs, and usually can muster up a good night run each night. But it is all rather unofficial, and we work around the runs the Easter Jeep folks are doing.

Also since most of the Zukers arrive early, we tend to out number the Jeeps for a few days. Sweet! :D

Hope I can figure out how to get some brakes on my rig!

-Wayne

·
Registered
868 Posts
rotozuk said:

Jim, You have some extra room in the Skellator trailer? :D And rumor has it that Chris will have some interesting stickers.

-Wayne

Wayne, I will not be bringing the Monster or the trailer with me (I'll explain when I see you) :( . I told Brett he needs to be on the lookout for you this year ;) He will be bringing out his new wheels this year (not the green SAS Kick). I will see you in a few weeks with my completly redone P.O.S.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hey Jim Whats with the saying "You can't actually wheel a Toy". Seems to me youve been around a few times I'v takenm a toy past the edge and back. I don't know if you have acsess to autoCad or not but I'm making a drawing of a Zuk starting with the frame. See the thread "ACAD drawing". Hope your putting parts to good use. Steve

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Jim,

I look forward to seeing the gang again! I'm almost affraid to ask what Brett has built up this time around. Going to bring the Chrokee also?

Hope some more of you guys are planning to go. It is a great event, and a lot of fun. But I expect attendance will be pretty low this year with the economy in the shits, and the Iraq thing.

-Wayne

·
Registered
550 Posts
me amd mom are coming down form bc canada again, i still dont have a truck ready so were running hers again this year.were hopefully going to stay in slickrock , we'll be the ones in the black sammy on toy diffs and coils with bc plates

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
johny5 said:
me amd mom are coming down form bc canada again, i still dont have a truck ready so were running hers again this year.were hopefully going to stay in slickrock , we'll be the ones in the black sammy on toy diffs and coils with bc plates
Yep, I remember you guys from last year. I think I did Behind the Rocks with you. See you there.

-Wayne

·
Registered
868 Posts
Good to see you and your mom coming to Moab again. It was a blast running with you guys "Behind the Rocks" the wrong way. We need to hook up and do some trails again.

Roto-I was asked to keep Brett's project a secret "from you" :D he wants it to be a surprise. The Cherokee is coming to Moab also. Garry has decided he will also bring the Ranger again.

Cmbrsum-You are right. I have seen many of your Toys do some amazing stuff. Let's get that Zuk of yours put together.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts