Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I just toasted my Yukon gears in my HP44 front. I've only had them out about 7-8 times in the past year and I broke several teeth off down to the root of the tooth. Who else out there makes a quality gear cuz I ain't going with Yukon crap again. I didn't want to go with them in the first place, but they were the only ones I could find when I was building my junk.

Easy

·
Registered
416 Posts
JS-Economos said:
Sean, found you a set from Essentially Off-Road, but I'm not sure who makes 'em. I'm guessing they're Spicer/ Dana gears. HTH.

Jason.
I had to settle for the yukons also, last time I ckd dana still didn't make um. They are still hangin in, but would fill better with some dana's. Those at essentially offroad are yukon part numbers.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's what I suspected. I've got a few old school drag buddies that are talking to their gear makers for me. We'll see what happens. I really don't want to run yukon crap :mad:

Easy

·
Premium Member
4,527 Posts
Well yukon sells 2 different versions of there gears. The economy china made gears or the expensive US made gears. Sounds like you got the cheap ones. Also i bet if you look at the ring gear is will say something like genuine gear on it. cause yukon doesnt make there own gears, just resells them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts