Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I need a set of 15x10 bead lock wheels, I want them to be 36bolt, and just want them in black, no chrome. I like MRT, and have seen the allied, but they seem a little high, any one else I should look into? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
30,419 Posts
cheapest,best. pick one of the two.

·
Registered
17,628 Posts
camo said:
cheapest,best. pick one of the two.
I agree. Saying you want the best, but you also want it the cheapest is like saying you want to buy a competition rock buggy, but you have the money for a samurai. :rolleyes:
Scott

·
Registered
22 Posts
YA! Thats me... Rock buggy taste, Samurai wallet!!!

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Frankie's Off Road

Frankie Finland on this board.

Here's his info

Just got mine, 36 bolt, custom backspacing at no extra charge. I'll post up pics soon!

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
MRT $169 each with 18 bolt 3/16th thick ring 15x10 custom B/S
Some of the best customer service and a very nice product.

Ryan

·
Registered
737 Posts
Also depends on what you need them for, some of these rims center the tire better than others. If you've got a trailer queen, this is of less importance than if you drive your junk 8 hours (one way) to JV.

Allied's do a nice job of centering the tire ($176 a wheel). Frankie told me his "sort of" center the tire ????? I haven't seen MRT's or Rockstomper's design, so I'll let others jump in on those.

Andy

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
ya.. what dan said..
next month ill be in the market for some beadlocks.. and well.. this would really make searching easier..

·
Registered
453 Posts
Allied or Tru Design.

Tru design is in Wheatridge or wheaton, or something like that just out side of Denver. Small company that does GREAT work. Will build you whatever you want. His prices are reasonable. He has been build beadlocks for race cars for MANY years.

·
Registered
6,620 Posts
Rockstomper gets my vote for value and toughness.

Also depends on what you need them for, some of these rims center the tire better than others.
True, Andy, but also depends a lot on your tire selection. If you're street driving a 38" SX, how well the beadlock "centers" the tire won't mean a lick, since they're never going to be round anyway.

·
Premium Member
30,419 Posts
Daniel said:
Unless your Camo ...
SO whos got What and how much does it cost?
I wanna see too :)
i bought my bling rims for $50 bucks each used. sent them to champion and paid $100 each to have them locked.

suck it !

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
camo said:

i bought my bling rims for $50 bucks each used. sent them to champion and paid $100 each to have them locked.

suck it !
Can I come to your house for Christmas? Is the Champion cost your cost or can the rest of use have them done at a comparable price?

Thanks,

James

1 - 20 of 28 Posts