Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of stock bumpers for a 60/62 if you want them. Price is very reasonable/free and they are located in Bloomington IL. come get them and they are yours.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Mike:

Pity you aren't in Lodi anymore :( If you dont mind shipping them, I will take them. My zip is 94526. Let me know the total cost.

Cheers

Andy

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Andy,

I'll look into it but I think they may be too long for Brown to deliver. Also do you have a business address to ship to as it is cheaper. I tell you the veiw out the window is not much differant then the Central Valley just no Sierra's in the distance :( . Oh and it snowed over the weekend which didn't happen much in Lodi. The fun part in IL. is watching the mini van set shovel snow as the old 62 just drives over the burm the plow leaves. :D

Cheers

Michael

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Mike:

I know Brown has their rules - IIRC it is the addition of all dimensions (L+W+H) that they go by. Based on their web site info, 120" is the max. The trick is finding a box that is the right dimensions - there are places here called "Box World" that have a huge assortment of boxes. A 60x12x12 box should work - thats 84" total, and it should weigh much less than the 150# max.

Glad IL has some entertainment for ya - at least you are not paying the highest gas prices in the nation :(

Lemme know if the shipping will work out. Many thanks,

Andy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts