Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks....Just want to see how the cool kids do it!!

Rob

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, just pictures of the race vehicles.....isnt the title pretty clear??

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Rob, you looking to race in BITD? I'll rent you my JS since you have all that seat time in Baja.:flipoff2:

Pretty much any vehicle you saw at Baja could most likely race/qualify for BITD races. When you moving out west to be with the cool kids?:D

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Fawker!! I may not of got too much seat time, but I learned alot about the logistical issues of desert racing. :smokin:

I am kind of thinking about moving out west....I love it out there!!

Honestly, I want to race V2R in my little buggy, but I am afraid it wont pass tech in its current state...i.e. roll cage design.

I have no business even thinking about it, but this is my last year to run around the country like a maniac and hang out with fawkers like you!

Issues like fuel cell, lights, etc, I am not worried about, its just the semantics of the "general rules" that are fawking me up.

KOH was filled with irony from our team at Baja....

First,we spent the first couple of days hanging out with Berne, which started the first night when I flopped it going up Backdoor.

Second, you and I start side by side:smokin:

Third, Bob throws the COLDEST fawking water on us as we pass him going up the sandy hill climb at rm19

Fourth, we stop and give Jody and Sara 4 quarts of Amsoil somewhere before pit 1

Fifth, when we get to traffic jam on Aftershock, I look up and Bob is sitting sideways in the trail, looks over at me, flips me the bird, then peels out over Bigelows buggy.

Are you running the JS in V2R or are you going to race thew Bronco-saurs in class 44x?

Rob

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Fawker!! I may not of got too much seat time, but I learned alot about the logistical issues of desert racing. :smokin:

I am kind of thinking about moving out west....I love it out there!!

Honestly, I want to race V2R in my little buggy, but I am afraid it wont pass tech in its current state...i.e. roll cage design.

I have no business even thinking about it, but this is my last year to run around the country like a maniac and hang out with fawkers like you!

Issues like fuel cell, lights, etc, I am not worried about, its just the semantics of the "general rules" that are fawking me up.

KOH was filled with irony from our team at Baja....

First,we spent the first couple of days hanging out with Berne, which started the first night when I flopped it going up Backdoor.

Second, you and I start side by side:smokin:

Third, Bob throws the COLDEST fawking water on us as we pass him going up the sandy hill climb at rm19

Fourth, we stop and give Jody and Sara 4 quarts of Amsoil somewhere before pit 1

Fifth, when we get to traffic jam on Aftershock, I look up and Bob is sitting sideways in the trail, looks over at me, flips me the bird, then peels out over Bigelows buggy.

Are you running the JS in V2R or are you going to race thew Bronco-saurs in class 44x?

Rob
Ha! You did have some great baja team irony at KOH. I never even saw Berne/Bob but got to hang with the Everdings a few times.

I'm in the same boat as you. My KOH 4x4 probably won't pass BITD tech and it is not even close to being competitive at desert racing speeds. The coin needed for V2R is a little steep for me anyway. I could do five races near my house for the price of V2R.

I'd like to attend V2R this year to chase for team Jagged-X Razor. Let me know what your plans are or PM me if you want to do a local desert race with us in the JS. Better yet, let's get the guys together and go do the Baja 500!:D

·
Registered
433 Posts
Stay tuned I'm sure some "super spy" pics of a certain KOH IFS 4x4 buggy will show up on here REAL soon.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How did Shannon do finish wise?

Sweet ass pic thats for sure!!!

Rob

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Talked w/him Just before the race, sounded excited.. I got a couple of crummy pics of him. I was there off the start line and he smoked all 4 all the way off the concrete. I don't know how he finished but at least he did finish. He was jammin around the arena track pretty fast. BITD is cool stuff.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
So are you takeing over the name Poppawheely??? Pic is bad ass, Id have that one over my bed.. wife would love me for that!!

·
Registered
547 Posts
This is our 4 seat verzion of our Class 1 car Kirby Offroad Team Unite.The class 1 on the top is our pre runner built in 05.The 2 pics on the bottom built in 07

Attachments

·
Registered
354 Posts
So are you takeing over the name Poppawheely??? Pic is bad ass, Id have that one over my bed.. wife would love me for that!!
I've been using pappawheely as a screen name for years. If your wife will "love you" for putting it over your bed you should get a 20x30. LOL Does your wife have a sister?

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
No, Not me Just thinking with the pic and all.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts