Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
thhhpptthh!
46,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thanks Amanda for the GREAT pics. awesome day Saturday in Abiquiu NM. Decided we had to get out once before Pops and the kids are gone for the summer.

·
thhhpptthh!
46,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

<---click for vid of the best move of the day!.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Sweet pics :smokin: Looks like really fun terrain. But do you guys not believe in shoulder straps?

·
thhhpptthh!
46,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sweet pics :smokin: Looks like really fun terrain. But do you guys not believe in shoulder straps?

most of the time...no. lap belts are always securly fastened though. thanks for your concern. :D

·
Premium Member
2,311 Posts
Sweet!! Buggy looks like it appreciates some abuse

·
Premium Member
3,720 Posts

Quick someone call CPS! Sceep is using his kid as ballast while driving over large obstacles. SCEEP THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!!

Yes I realize the rig is parked and driver less and is being used as a jungle gym :blackflipoff2:

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Nice! Thanks for the pics!

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Nice looking terrian. Your buddy needs to break his habit of holding onto his rock slider before something bad happens

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Great pics, always nice to see folks making it a family event!

·
thhhpptthh!
46,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nice looking terrian. Your buddy needs to break his habit of holding onto his rock slider before something bad happens
Agreed. just as i need to install some window nets to keep my damn elbow in. :shaking: damn too skinny chassis.

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
damn nate! nice pics i need to convince skullet boy to go out there.
Let me know when! And if skullet boy needs more convincing let me know too. I havent been there in a few years and it is a fun trail. My poor Jeep hasnt moved since Socoroween :(

1 - 20 of 35 Posts