Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D That means its finally on the road :flipoff2: Damn 38.5's have a death wobble when you dont have a steering stablizer :eek: . I had to put a stock little thing on but it works, kinda........ it only has to get me theough the weekend. I hope my Hydro assist shows up soon.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Yeah I know what you mean.I had to put mine back on also.Ended up using an old RS 7000 just because the poly bushings are a little stiffer.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
38.5/14.5/15 's going to go up and do some snow today and see how they work.

·
Registered
4,654 Posts
Craig, do you realize that you will be the only member of your family not at TDS this year???? :flipoff2::flipoff2: Maybe next year, eh? :p

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jeepskickass said:
Craig, do you realize that you will be the only member of your family not at TDS this year???? :flipoff2::flipoff2: Maybe next year, eh? :p
No maybe about it! I will be there next year definatly. I did a pre run today and there is 4-5" of fresh powder on top of 6" of ice :mad: What a sorry a$$ year, the worst I have seen yet. Watch next year there will be 8' :rolleyes: But I wont care cause I will be at TDS! The Blazer is coming along quite well, I did a little fender trimming tonight. :flipoff2: Sawzall sucks a$$ didnt work wortha damn. I went through 4 blades in 5 minutes and didnt get squat cut so I got out the 3" cut off jobber :D didnt too too bad for a first timer. These fenders are rusted out anyway. the quarter came out pretty good, need to go get more wheels and finish up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts