Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
pro web-wheeler
21,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bec and I have put it on our schedule tentatively...who else will be going the weekend of July 30? It's in Cortez, CO.
Also, who's competing with Rear Steer. If I'm gonna play, I want to use RS as I hate caryyinbg the extra weight and rock catching knuckles/ram if I can't use it. Obviously, I'll run without if I have to but what a bummer as it's so much fun.
So...who's gonna go? Who's a maybe???

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
RedBullJeep said:
Bec and I have put it on our schedule tentatively...who else will be going the weekend of July 30? It's in Cortez, CO.
Also, who's competing with Rear Steer. If I'm gonna play, I want to use RS as I hate caryyinbg the extra weight and rock catching knuckles/ram if I can't use it. Obviously, I'll run without if I have to but what a bummer as it's so much fun.
So...who's gonna go? Who's a maybe???
Wells Brothers are in! Definately.
Your rear steer might come in handy if they throw a technical course at us.
I have a fresh 401 in the mountain goat and a little more experience this time.

Bring it on:D

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
We'll be their Dustin. I talked with Randy Rod at Jimmys 4x4 in cortez and they are preping the course area. Sounds like theirs gonig to be a big turn out.

Great to see Peter and Frank going to make it.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Well it looke like if UROC wont let me in late to compete that weekend i will be there for sure, i would rather do the XRRA anyways we had a blast in Moab.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts