Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
DKA Motorsports
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
february 28th through March 2nd.. just wonderin' if anybody was goin from the Houston area, i was wonderin if anybody had a big ass trailer that my 4runner would fit on. Everytime i go to Shiloh i break something.. bad karma or something. still wont stop me though hahaha. its at Shiloh Ridge, by Alto Texas, by the way. anybody goin' chime in.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
tribal4krawler said:
february 28th through March 2nd.. just wonderin' if anybody was goin from the Houston area, i was wonderin if anybody had a big ass trailer that my 4runner would fit on. Everytime i go to Shiloh i break something.. bad karma or something. still wont stop me though hahaha. its at Shiloh Ridge, by Alto Texas, by the way. anybody goin' chime in.
Don't waste your time.

·
DKA Motorsports
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hahahaha

thats funny. yeah i know its pretty hick-ish at shiloh, but i dont go there to fraternitize with banjo playing fools. heh. I'm just goin' because tx4wd is goin and i want to support them, and its not ALL mud. I like some of the trails out there, pretty challenging. you dont HAVE to go in the mud pits, there are ways around. The reason i'm goin is to have fun and chill with the chapters and watch people fuck up their rigs. heh.

·
Registered
29,224 Posts
Jeepmangled87 said:
Never heard of this place, must be a waste of time, and gas money:rolleyes: , are there any rocks, cause mud= GAY.:flipoff2:

There's one small rock garden that I've seen. Can only fit about one vehicle at a time. And yes there are trails, but the trails are all mud (especially after a rain), so it's all mud. Needless to say, the trip I made there made me hate mud from then on after.

Pics: WFO at Shiloh, October 2001

·
DKA Motorsports
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
whoa

those are some muddy pics. i wouldnt blame you for not wanting to go anymore, i've never gone when it was that muddy. i went when it was dry, and it was fun. just alot of steep climbs and descents, and alot of trails. Try going sometime when its dry, its not half bad, then.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts