Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering who is going to calrocs? I am spotting for my friend in his airbag/tj(Green and Black). Look for the monkey with the died red hair yanking on the rope.:flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
the 1st and 2nd of Feb. About a week and a half. Its near Johson Valley. About 6 hours from ya Don. South down 5 then cross to Bakersfield, and further east on hwy 58.

Come own down i would love to hang out with ya. Its tons of fun watching people get it awn. But i will be busy during the day Making ass out of myself while i attemp to drive. lol but it gunna be fun.

Ian-

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I'm sure up for it, I'll have to see if I can get away for that weekend.

I'd love to see the new "Ian Monster" in action ! :D

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I'm in ! :D

I'll see you guys at the Rock Show saturday morning. We'll be comin down Friday and staying at a friends house in Johson Valley Fri night.

Now once again, where exactly is the Cal Rocs being held ?

I don't want to be driving all red eyed and fly on by the sign :eek:

BTW Ian, let me know if you need me to bring anything, Ready Welder, spare parts, food, :beer: ???? I'll be comin down in an empty truck.

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
A friend mentioned that someone from town(Gig Harbor WA) is gonna be running at Calrocs(I'm asumming) next week. I forget his name, Ron or Rob M????, he is an iron worker, running a Cruiser (or something that once was a 40. Anyone have clue who I'm talking about? I have seen a rockcrawlin 40 on a trailer this fall heading out of town......had never seen it before, but it wasn't going wheeling anyplace around here, just curious as it's a small town....and I wanna see it and meet this guy.

John H

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
What color was his 40, what kind of tow rig, etc.
I can look for him when I get there and let him know about your curiosity.

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Reddog said:
What color was his 40, what kind of tow rig, etc.
I can look for him when I get there and let him know about your curiosity.
I can't recall what color or much about the 40 I saw or the tow rig, but it's gonna have WA State plates on it(the tow rig) THe 40 body had been narrowed I think.....

John

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Landpimp said:

I can't recall what color or much about the 40 I saw or the tow rig, but it's gonna have WA State plates on it(the tow rig) THe 40 body had been narrowed I think.....

John
The guy from Gig Harbor heading to Calrocs is Rob Mckinny(sp), in a blue(it's being painted today I hear) 76 fj40(or what once was ;)...thats all I know but would like to know more.

John H

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Leaving in the morning, when I get back I'll have tons of pics to post !
:D :bounce2: :bounce: :beer: :smokin: :blender: :D

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Reddog said:
I'll be watching for him, if I get a chance to talk to him I'll tell him to contact you.

Just found out his spoter is a friends brother Jeff Stephens, they left yeasterday morning. I guess it runs a small block, sm420, Atlas and centerd rear axle, leaf sprung.

looking forward to pics :)

John

·
Chubby Chaser
26,105 Posts
A couple of us will be there Sun. If you see a group in TIN:skull:BENDER shirts be sure to come say hi;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.