Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
superstition

Probably not totally "bender-ish", but the Superstition Run..put on by the San Diego 4 Wheelers is a good event. There are some "unexplored" areas that are very good. If you aren't doing anything this weekend...You REALLY should come on out! There is a pretty good raffle and some fun wheeling. No...it's not the "Hammers"..I have been there many times...and this ain't it! Hope to see some of you there "bentyota" member San Diego 4 Wheelers

·
Registered
5,815 Posts
Re: superstition

bentyota said:
Probably not totally "bender-ish", but the Superstition Run..put on by the San Diego 4 Wheelers is a good event. There are some "unexplored" areas that are very good. If you aren't doing anything this weekend...You REALLY should come on out! There is a pretty good raffle and some fun wheeling. No...it's not the "Hammers"..I have been there many times...and this ain't it! Hope to see some of you there "bentyota" member San Diego 4 Wheelers
Sorry Brian, I'll be in AZ

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: superstition

bentyota said:
I concur with bentyota, and to just add to it, I know a lot of people are familiar with TDS and the type of terrain there and really like it there. This is pretty much the same type of terrain as TDS.

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
Superstition VI

Although I said it wasn't "bender-ish" I didn't mean you won't have fun. There are quite a few places that NEED to be explored..So...COME ON OUT. This weekend! Just follow the signs off Hwy 8 going east towards El Centro. Take the Dunaway exit that is about 10-15 miles BEFORE you get to El Centro and follow the signs. Or Just take a look at the sd4wheel.com web site. Later, bentyota

1 - 5 of 5 Posts