Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
March 29 and 30? it's at the superlift park, first in a 4 part series. I'll be camping at the KOA. Joey, did you finish your heep?

BTW- does this count as general 4x4 or is it chit chat??:eek:

·
Registered
897 Posts
No - will not be done in time. It should be done for the first EROCC. I might make it down for the comp. though.--Joey

·
Registered
5,545 Posts
Joey, I will post a picture of me kissing your ass if your shit is done by the end of April.:flipoff2: :flipoff2:

I will be in Hot Springs for support.

Dan

·
Registered
11,871 Posts
I wish I was going to be there, I was planning on it, then I find out we are going to Key West....

But hey, not that I mind that at all!!

·
Registered
12,996 Posts
<-- Wants to go. Is out of vacation days. :(

Joey, what you got left // how far along have you gotten.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I'll try to be there. Not sure if it's during spring break yet.

·
Premium Member
5,761 Posts
anyone going to make it to AIR CJ's annual birthday bash, it will be at the ORV park in Hotsprings, AK the last weekend in April

·
Registered
5,545 Posts
heep86 said:
dan, are you going to be there in the new chasis? is it almost done? how about and up date with pics.
Im still working on it. (everyday) It should be done by July. I will be spectating and supporting our sport as best I can.
Dan

·
Registered
316 Posts
How do I get information on the Comp events. I live in Louisiana and I guess its around a 8 hour trip for me, but I would love to attend a Comp. This would be my first time going to Hot Springs also. So any information would be great.

Thanks

·
For Kayla
25,333 Posts
TrevorXJ said:
How do I get information on the Comp events. I live in Louisiana and I guess its around a 8 hour trip for me, but I would love to attend a Comp. This would be my first time going to Hot Springs also. So any information would be great.

Thanks

www.orvpark.com

all the info is there

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
I'll be there Ken. Won't be competing, though. Was in a car wreck last Friday.

Capt. Sean Lipscomb
RMS Titanic

1 - 12 of 12 Posts