Pirate 4x4 banner

Going?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
12,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen a few Toyota guys post on the other threads, but I thought it would be cool to get a count of just Toyota guys going.

·
Premium Member
29,422 Posts
I'm trying to make it. Need to move out of a hotel and clear it with work, but this is enough notice it shouldn't be a problem.

website for more information

https://www.thetrailhero.com/

·
Premium Member
3,796 Posts
If you guys are interested and have enough people (minimum 15) I can put together a Designated Trail for the Pirate4x4 Toyota Forum. Kind of like a Wheel/Meet and Greet.

What do you think?

·
Premium Member
29,422 Posts
I think it sounds like too much work :flipoff2:

·
Registered
12,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you guys are interested and have enough people (minimum 15) I can put together a Designated Trail for the Pirate4x4 Toyota Forum. Kind of like a Wheel/Meet and Greet.

What do you think?
Don't forget were a bunch of cheap asses. It'd be impressive if we came up with $50 between us, much less for each of us. :flipoff2:

Actually sounds kinda interesting, we'll have to see how many people commit to going.

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
Don't forget were a bunch of cheap asses. It'd be impressive if we came up with $50 between us, much less for each of us. :flipoff2:

Actually sounds kinda interesting, we'll have to see how many people commit to going.
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

·
Registered
1,293 Posts

I got $5 on it. :flipoff2:
I put in for the week off. Will hafta see if I get it off.

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
Looks like I got a time frame now. I'll be there.

·
Registered
732 Posts
This looks like an awesome event. Would be cool to meet up with some of the guys off this board and see just how much of an asshole you really are:flipoff2: I am a most definant maybe.

·
Premium Member
3,796 Posts
This would be awesome.
This looks epic. the wheels are turning to make this happen. hope to be there.
Just let me know how I can help accommodate you guys, it would be cool to set something up. especially now that it looks like Cary is in the Trail Breaker portion of the event.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts