Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All right boys the challenge starts on wed. Who all is planning on going out? I'd like to meet some of you guys while I'm out there, so lets see who's goin'. It'll actually be my first time out with my FJ. Just finsihed mounting my new 38 TSL's. Thing looks mean! Hope to see many of you out there.

Tye

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Gr8Pumpkin said:
All right boys the challenge starts on wed. Who all is planning on going out? I'd like to meet some of you guys while I'm out there, so lets see who's goin'. It'll actually be my first time out with my FJ. Just finsihed mounting my new 38 TSL's. Thing looks mean! Hope to see many of you out there.

Tye
I was gonna head south and bum a right seat, but I think my time would best be used measuring for a ToyBox support/crossmember and throwing my tub back and checking for ToyBox shifter/rollcage interference, trimmer my rockers and trimming my rear fenders! :D

At my rate though, next year's Chile Challenge will probably be my first trip in y 40!! :(

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
I don't know about ready, but working my a$$ of to get there??

Yep :)

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
Hey Mace tell Grog to get fawked......................we do on a daily basis.....:flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

Butch

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
wngrog said:

Get your ass off the computer and get back to work!:flipoff2:
:flipoff2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts