Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I probably won't get my fix wheeling just Saturday - so....who's going to stay and wheel a little on Sunday?

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
gotta be at work Monday at 6:00 AM so I'm outta there early Sunday
but, I'll be right behind ya Sat. morning :D

later

·
Registered
9,385 Posts
Leaving monday too! :cool:

·
Registered
5,815 Posts
Mini comp at the rock pile on Sunday, then I'm out to work on Monday.

·
Registered
11,471 Posts
Me. At least for some of the day. Assuming, of course, that I can actually get there... which is assuming that they open I-70 sometime soon, assuming the current stacked-up traffic disaster that's on I-70 clears up, etc....

·
Wicked Raciest !
17,734 Posts
Booger Weldz said:
i think were staying until monday, if i have enough clean undies:D
What the hell diference would that make you told me you never change them anyway!!!!!!!!:eek:

We are if Fattie, I mean OOP'S isn't to tore up!!!!!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
OOP'S said:

What the hell diference would that make you told me you never change them anyway!!!!!!!!:eek:

We are if Fattie, I mean OOP'S isn't to tore up!!!!!! :rolleyes:
i said i didnt change them, but i do change there position:flipoff2: backward, inside out, rolled up into a thong with bark, twig and berries showin, ill show you when we get there!!:D

·
Registered
11,471 Posts
Booger Weldz said:
i said i didnt change them, but i do change there position:flipoff2: backward, inside out, rolled up into a thong with bark, twig and berries showin, ill show you when we get there!!:D
:eek:

Guess it's better that I'm gonna be running late--I'd rather not see that! :barf:

·
Chubby Chaser
26,105 Posts
I'm there:D

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
ROKTOY said:
Should be there thru Monday morning.....unless the wind gets too crazy.
Jay
Exactly my thought too.:D

·
Registered
17,628 Posts
So, If I make it out there on Saturday, and stay till monday, who's got an open seat? I'll have to drive the heep out there, but I don't wanna wheel it. Im looking at a runner this weekend, and if I end up getting it, I may be able to take it.
Scott

1 - 20 of 22 Posts