Pirate 4x4 banner

Why be an IH asshole

11K views 48 replies 39 participants last post by  total newb 
#1 ·
I'm new to this forum but not new to helping people out, ie.... with there rigs, general questions, fab work, just everyday questions about trucks period. How come on this post when someone asks a so called NOOB question you assholes out there spout out needless nonsense. If you don't want to or are not willing to help someone out keep your fucking mouths closed and just don't post nothing. It's just that simple. Now I know I'm goning to take some flack for this but go fuck yourselves. I hate to be known as the IH asshole because of shit heads.

#5 ·
This it Pirate 4x4. Get used to it.

This place was not started as a touchy-feel place were everybody holds hands.

If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. From the number of people that are still regular posters... obviously there must be SOME value in this place....

o-well. There's always the Binder Bulletin for you.

#9 ·
I've never been in this forum before, but I came over just to help you out.

Go fawking choke on a cawk. Drink bleach. Fawk a blender. Try storing rusty roofing nails in your ass.

Have a nice day, ya cumtard. Now go away & don't ever make me come to the vaunted IH forum again. This place is way too nice for me.:shaking:

#18 · (Edited)
I think the main reason we are assholes it to keep the riff raff out and to keep the 'tech' at a somewhat tolerable level.

Seriously how many posts do you open and check out on other boards? 5% maybe?? With the high level of assholidness in the forum I can safely click on 75% of the threads and see something new, cool, educational, fun, etc -- Not just another thread about 'What XYZ does my Scout have??" or "How do I do 123? When it has all been covered a zillion times and is easily found in a quick search. Being assholes weeds out the shit.

So -- go away -- don't post this worthless crap here -- And if you need to know why you can't seem to time your IH SV this really isn't the place for you (Or insert any other worthless low tech question).

Thank you drive through....

#25 ·
Damn HoS...you're slippin' :mr-t:

I think Loveshackle was channeling your usual ditribe and colorful use of the American vernacular... :flipoff2:

Scout dork...why do you have a picture of a man's ass... that says dick and asshole?:laughing:

Hey tricky...go fuck a blender and play in traffic.

Why be an IH asshole? It keeps the riff-raff out :flipoff2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.