Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is it when Mike Shaffer & Lance Clifford do really BAD in an event. LIKE UROC in St. Goerge UT. There is on covage on Pirate page. Are they assamed with there performance??? If my fact are right they completed two of the coarses. I don't bye the cry baby line that it wasn't there truck. If they are such a great driver spotter team, you should of completed more coarses. I hope you do better in the new PAULE buggy???:flipoff2:

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
LanceSUCKS said:
Why is it when Mike Shaffer & Lance Clifford do really BAD in an event. LIKE UROC in St. Goerge UT. There is on covage on Pirate page. Are they assamed with there performance??? If my fact are right they completed two of the coarses. I don't bye the cry baby line that it wasn't there truck. If they are such a great driver spotter team, you should of completed more coarses. I hope you do better in the new PAULE buggy???:flipoff2:
1st off CHIT CHAT SUCKA! :flipoff:

2nd who the hell are you??? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
Somebody has a chip on their shoulder...

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
I couldn't even read what that illiterate wrote, could someone translate that for me? Oh yeah :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: and no this does not mean we like you.

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
If you want UROC coverage go to offroad.com
There is enough UROC coverage over there for the entire internet.
So who the hell are you and what is your real beef?

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
it's probaly lance just f\/cking around or some thing to rile u guys up

·
Registered
19,412 Posts
And your point is?

Oh yeah, I see it now, its that point on top of your head, fricking pinhead.:mad:

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
LanceSUCKS said:
what an ignorant dolt ...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
LanceSUCKS said:
I'm talking down to all of you RED NECKS....
at leest we redneks cun speel.

Seriously these trolls blow my mind!

·
1962 YellowSubmarine
11,423 Posts
just ignore him and he'll go away...they always do

:usa:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I competed in St. Goerge. I finished higher than the Shaffer team. So put that in your pipe and smoke it. My beef is, If they weren't so full of themselves, I would not have a problem with them.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts