Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so about 2 months ago i made a deal with this guy joey aka wideopen. it was for some chevy D44 caliper brackets, calipers, spindles and it was for $75. i paid him the day we agreed to do this over paypal and still no parts! he hasnt responded to PMs or emails, and when he was responding, he told me like 3 times i should have them "by next tuesday", or "ill ship them out to you tomorrow". either he ripped me off, or he is a COMPLETE FUCKING RETARD THAT DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO SHIP A FUCKING PACKAGE

can someone help me out here? his profile says he is in Camas, WA. im going to try and get my $$ back through paypal. anything anyone can do on here for me would be great, i would even offer a reward for someone slashing his tires. a shotgun would be nice because this world would be much nicer without LYING THEIVES

i have PMd lance and MattS about this but still nothing has changed...

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
pyros46290 said:
i have PMd lance and MattS about this but still nothing has changed...
I would PM San Diego CJ and MattS, not Lance. They have been good in the past.

Good luck on this.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Notify the moderator.. They don't read every single post on here.. :smokin:

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pmd sandiegocj.... wideopen finally responded today and said:
Please dont do that! I am fucking retarded!! I mixed up a bunch of adresses and shit! you will get your parts and a $25 dollar refund if that makes things better??? I am begging you not to report to paypal!

I am trully trully sorry ! I am dealing with the same shit right now with somebody else!! Please I am trully sorry about all the problems!! It is getting 2nd day aired to you tonight! Please bear with me!

i guess i should give him the benefit of the doubt.. after all he did admit hes fucking retarded. im gonna wait till friday and if i dont have my stuff by then i am going to report him

·
Registered
5,456 Posts
Sounds like a stand up guy. I have seen him sell lots of stuff on here and never heard a complaint. I bet you get your stuff and in good time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts