Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife wants a 2017 Cadillac ATS AWD with the 2.0t good and bad? I dont know anything about these cars or know anyone who owns one. Anything I should be worried about as far as transmission or major defects? Thanks in Advance

·
Premium Member
14,254 Posts
I loved my 16. I totalled it at 68,000 and nothing had broken or wen bad yet

·
Premium Member
16,677 Posts

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
the 2.0t is better then the 6.

i seen a 17 that was supposedly bone stock roll a 13.6x at 101 mph, and it had my attention. i looked at some regels with the 2.0 after that...

nice cars.

but not sure if i would want to own one or buy one used.....lease 2 years for sure.

they have crazy shit like active engine mounts.

·
Registered
14,555 Posts
According to consumer reports, reliability and customer satisfaction were poor. Which seems to be common with Cadillac.

·
Registered
771 Posts
The 2.0 turbo is pretty problem free.

Only issue I'm aware of is PCV updates to resolve oil dilution from gas, due over-rich conditions.

We have a 2018 Terrain with pretty much the same engine. Been perfect so far.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
does it have the updated the hvac and radio controls? I disliked the haptic controls in the that were in most of '14ish models

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
does it have the updated the hvac and radio controls? I disliked the haptic controls in the that were in most of '14ish models
Not sure I did hear the touch screen like to crack on these. I test drive it wednesday

The 2.0 turbo is pretty problem free.

Only issue I'm aware of is PCV updates to resolve oil dilution from gas, due over-rich conditions.

We have a 2018 Terrain with pretty much the same engine. Been perfect so far.
Thank You!

According to consumer reports, reliability and customer satisfaction were poor. Which seems to be common with Cadillac.
Unrealistic owners?

the 2.0t is better then the 6.

i seen a 17 that was supposedly bone stock roll a 13.6x at 101 mph, and it had my attention. i looked at some regels with the 2.0 after that...

nice cars.

but not sure if i would want to own one or buy one used.....lease 2 years for sure.

they have crazy shit like active engine mounts.

Interesting Im impressed with the 1/4 time

1 - 12 of 12 Posts