Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have radius arms allready on my BII with a wrist arm on it. Ive seen people run hiem joints on the but what about johhny joints?? how will they work? or should i just stick to hiem joints? also which is stronger the stock setup with bushings or the one with heim joints or the johhny joint? Thanks

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Try opening your eyes i asked the same Q? there and no one anwsered me so i thought i would make a post to ask my Q? But sense you dont know the answer to my Q? Dont post!

·
Registered
540 Posts
Rockcrawler_101 said:
Try opening your eyes i asked the same Q? there and no one anwsered me so i thought i would make a post to ask my Q? But sense you dont know the answer to my Q? Dont post!
Thats exactly what I was referring to. You asked once and now you are double posting. Might as well make it three times. Maybe then you will get an answer.:flipoff2:

By the way, since I am posting I guess I will answer you question. JJ's will be fine. Guys I run with use them with rockwells and 44's. Should hold up rather well on your BII. ;)

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks! And the reason i reposted was for that exact reason you probly wouldnt have read that other post and read what i wrote. so you wouldnt have answered my Q? Thanks again for answering it. And the other post wasnt one i started i just posted in the middle of it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts