Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Talked about doing it for too long, time to act before the Jambo. Going bare minimum and giving the truck a long needed once over. To all the people who are crying about another 85 Runner biting the dust, :flipoff2: .

Attachments

·
Registered
5,104 Posts
DAM, looks like mine now :D . I need to get a dig cam so I can post some of my own cut up 4runner. And YES it will buff out :D You going to cut the front clip off ?

·
Registered
27,625 Posts
Nahh, they'll get over it. They're about to see a '93 reg cab get the same treatment, except I'm ditching the front clip too (keeping hood and fenders)

·
Registered
570 Posts
yarddog said:

I'm getting the beadlocks and 38.5's on tomorrow. Front axle is shaved and hydro assist will be done on saturday. I'll be wheelin her on the 8th :smokin:
And we will be getting pictorial confermation of this?? yes!!:D It time for a update dogg! By the way nice work I like it

Pat- Glad to see you lose the jungle gym! funny thing I was lookin at some pics that chris posted of one of your last runs and I was thinkin to myself "damn that thing look heavy" next to the rest of the rigs you run with. Keep us posted on the progress, looking forward to seeing the build up!

CJ

·
Banned
9,402 Posts
Pat - Look'n good! :cool: :eek:

Does that mean I need to cut mine up now??? Its kinda funny on how both our rigs have followed each other from the time we started building them up about 2 years ago. My sheetmetal is still in really good condition, so I doubt I will be taking the leap soon.

So isn't that going to make for a cold winter? Or do you even wheel in the winter?

Whats your plan for bugging it? New tube or are you going to put your old cage back on???

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Damn Pat, I was thinking your truck was looking prety clean. Are switching over to tube or staying with pipe? I'm sure the diet will do it well. You should donate the jungle gym to some poor innercity kids:flipoff2:.

Oh yeah I just drove home form work at 11pm in a tshirt with my roof off and my windows down. Which goes to prove my old theory AZ RULES BIOTCHES:flipoff2: Cold:rolleyes: why do you think we put up with 110+ degree summers?

Travis

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
yarddog said:

He's in AZ. Those lucky fawkers don't know what winter is :D
Ha ha .....We ARE wheelin' in the winter, without tops and doors.

Pat try some of that "As Seen on TV" scratch remover.
I'm sure Billy Mayes has something that can fix that. :D :D

Jay

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Jeezuz. And I thought that the rust up here was bad from all the salt on the roads. Apparently, you guys have a worse time with it than we do. It ate your whole truck.

:eek:

:flipoff2:

·
Registered
120 Posts
No more school bus

Damn it Pat! Where are we going to put little mexican Sam now that you don't have back seats? Oh wait, don't answer that. I am gonna try and make it out to one of your runs soon for ride along. I tore a ligament in my knee on January 6th and couldn't even drive my own truck until a few days ago.

Catch up with you soon.

Nick

1 - 20 of 150 Posts