Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started the latest buggy while we wait on some things to finish up the HITMAN. Tons, 42's, ls,th400, atlas. Better pics coming soon.
CIMG1374.jpg

CIMG1373.jpg

CIMG1375.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
updates

Added a piece to the back of the steel cowl to lower it and get things flowing. The fenders will be skinned with removable sheet metal.

CIMG1378.jpg

CIMG1379.jpg

CIMG1380.jpg

CIMG1381.jpg

CIMG1382.jpg

·
HARDliner
2,110 Posts
That's looking pretty bad ass PJ! I like that front end man. Have to keep that in mind for the next buggy you build for me:D
Looks great PJ....I like how you have branched out. Dang Chris....I knew you were big money, but already planning the next buggy?! Must be nice to be a baller :)

·
Registered
635 Posts
The Willys front is definitely sick IMO but i'm a lil biased:D. The buggy is coming along nicely. I can't wait to pick it up and hit the trails. The kids and I are excited to get out in the woods again. Keep the pics coming...

·
Vendor
1,458 Posts
I like the overall shape and the door lines. Nice way to get the full body look without the delicate aspect! Looking forward to more photos.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Looks great PJ....I like how you have branched out. Dang Chris....I knew you were big money, but already planning the next buggy?! Must be nice to be a baller :)
Haha...........not a baller man but I do want (after a while) to have a chassis built for me to build oh so slowly! One with much less bells and whistles though.

I to like the way PJ has been starting on other looks! All of which are very clean looking. Welcome to the family!!:D

·
Vendor
1,458 Posts
Nice looking rear axle truss. Buy or Build?

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
suspension started

Thanks Travis. Yes we sell the trusses, and can put some custom touches on them with names or other designs that you might want.

CIMG1507.JPG

CIMG1508.JPG

CIMG1509.JPG

CIMG1510.JPG

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
So every build in the general section with a hood from an mass produced vehicle should be in there respectable manufacturer forum?

Don't wanna hijack.

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
floor and rear shock mount

Expanded floors and offset shock mount on rear axle. It will be gusseted on both sides but with holes to expel water/mud

CIMG1534.JPG

CIMG1537.JPG

CIMG1536.JPG

·
Registered
635 Posts
Wow pj this is really coming together. Do you think the heater will be able to squeeze in there? Here up north it gets chilly doing doughnuts in the mall parking lot. Lol...

It looks good I can't wait to see it next month.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts