Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'v got a old Willy's frame and tub in my back yard right now i need to get rid of. it looks like it has been set up to become a sand rail due to the giant tubbed wheel well's, and the single man cage that has point to be attached to the frame that sits in the middle of the wheel wells. it is an all aluminum body pop rivited together and it very clean and primmered flat black. its got a few switches and buttons on the floor for accessories but nothing hooked up. all that is here is a frame, tub and cage. with some love and the right parts this could make a killer wheeler, but i simply dont have the time or funds. there are no vin's or title.
i want $200 obo. but i am willing to trade for running gear also (any engines, tranny's, t/c's, and axels).
let me know

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'll try to get some pictures scanned up on my buddys comp. maybe today or tomarrow.

·
Registered
203 Posts
willies

Very interested! Where is it located at? I live in Sac.
Matt

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i'm in fremont (bay area). give me until saturday or sunday and i will have pics availaboe on request (by email). i'll keep you up dated

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks a lot. when i get the film back tomarrow i'll scan em up on my buddys scanner and send them to any addresses posted. thanks again

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i got a picture ready to put on but i gotta get a hold of my buddy whose got a scanner.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts