Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all you jeep guys i got a question. i got chance to get 2 somewhat complete pick ups. ones is a 49 and the other is a 52. are the hood fenders and grill interchangable? one has the more pointy nose and the other is flat. the reason i ask is one has a good cab and not so hot front end and the other has a complete front end and a not so hot cab? also i have a frame and running gear id like to put them on. what are the widths of stock frames. anyone here ever swap them on to any other frames? any problems? thanks for the help.

·
Registered
842 Posts
the cabs are the same the only thing that changed is the grills and hood you sould be able to grill and hood on what ever cab you want, I think the cabs changed in 54 do you have a spare tailgate on one of those trucks if so I am interested in buying one for mine thanks mark
Here is a pic of my 53 I'm in Utah so let me know about the tailgate

Attachments

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what part of utah are you in? are you running on the stock frame? if you are can you tell me the width?

·
Registered
842 Posts
I will check it tonite, but mine is tubed from the cab back so were do you want me to measrue at becuse the frame taperes out the whole way back, let me know about that tailgate please I live in Lehi but my jeep is in Lindon if you what to come take a look at it you are welcome to. Thanks Mark :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts