Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to let everyone know Jason is now resting in his custom made (including custom fabrication by Mike “Gozuki”) urn inside a canvas tool bag (very befitting of Jason, provided by “Esteban86K5”). He spent last night in the front seat of his Truggy for his last night at home. At 7AM this morning he started his last road trip to Moab where he will see his new memorial annual trophy made by “stallion85” (http://coloradok5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=216477) that will be awarded Friday night at the Memorial service and then on Saturday morning the Watson's have arranged for he, his family and many of his friends to participate on his last trail run. There will be many pictures posted of the event for his friends that cannot accompany him.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Sorry for your loss. He will be missed.

God bless and take care,
Sean

·
Registered
625 Posts
What a great memorial! I never had the pleasure of meeting Jason, but miss him just the same.

Enjoy the ride, and RIP

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
What a great memorial! I never had the pleasure of meeting Jason, but miss him just the same.

Enjoy the ride, and RIP
x2...really really sorry for your loss...:(

Shawn

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
I just wanted to let everyone know Jason is now resting in his custom made (including custom fabrication by Mike “Gozuki”) urn inside a canvas tool bag (very befitting of Jason, provided by “Esteban86K5”). He spent last night in the front seat of his Truggy for his last night at home. At 7AM this morning he started his last road trip to Moab where he will see his new memorial annual trophy made by “stallion85” (http://coloradok5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=216477) that will be awarded Friday night at the Memorial service and then on Saturday morning the Watson's have arranged for he, his family and many of his friends to participate on his last trail run. There will be many pictures posted of the event for his friends that cannot accompany him.
It is very cool what you are doing. Id like to think my freinds and family would be this thought full. God bless.

Mike

·
Premium Member
2,097 Posts
Better to go out having fun doing what you love. RIP Jason...didn't know you, but would have loved to wheel with you.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Awsome idea! He will be missed!
RIP Jason

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Jason’s mom and I are back in Bakersfield and I must say we are very tired. I don’t know where to start with the thank you notes and because I’m so tired; I will be waiting until tomorrow to post my full thank you.

I must say, Debbie’s was looking at the pictures of our trip and said such wonderful things to say about me; like “you look horrible” and “you look as though you’ve aged 10 years” and several others. I just feel loved! I’m kidding; she was so worried about me after seeing the pictures that I just called for an appointment with my doctor. She thinks I need more than 1 to 2 hours of sleep each night, which is what I’ve been doing for the last month.

·
Moderating Midget
27,537 Posts
Glad you guys made the memorial trip. Sounds like you needed it.

Docs will get you some good non-addictive sleep meds to get you over the bump. Time heals all.

Thanks for keeping us posted. I did not know your son, but he was very loved around these parts.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Jason’s mom and I are back in Bakersfield and I must say we are very tired. I don’t know where to start with the thank you notes and because I’m so tired; I will be waiting until tomorrow to post my full thank you.

I must say, Debbie’s was looking at the pictures of our trip and said such wonderful things to say about me; like “you look horrible” and “you look as though you’ve aged 10 years” and several others. I just feel loved! I’m kidding; she was so worried about me after seeing the pictures that I just called for an appointment with my doctor. She thinks I need more than 1 to 2 hours of sleep each night, which is what I’ve been doing for the last month.
Are you and Esteban coming to Sacramento? What part? Maybe we can hook up for lunch.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts