Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Kinda late finding this thread. I wanted to say I'm very honored to have been a part of the memorial run. Gold Bar Rim will always be a special place after that experience.

It'd be great seeing you all out there again.

·
4x4 Consultant
7,424 Posts
High 5 Jason!

To Jason Parents and close friends, you are all amazing. I only hope I am surrounded by folks like you when my times up.

Kevin

·
Registered
824 Posts
Talking to Pacific Fab about finishing Jason's Truck so 4 Wheel can do photo shoot and article and then after that we will occasionally take it wheeling. Most likely our first outing will me a quiet day with Noel's wife/family so the two rigs can be together again. After that maybe Blazer Bash and Blazer Fest, but who knows?

Urn and "Rock Star Limo" Truggy will stay with us forever.

That is truly awesome. I'm so happy with your decision, you are terrific parents.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
If you have a GPS the cords are:

N 38*36.432'
W109*39.180'

If you know the trail then you know where this obstacle is.
The cliff is just to the left of this picture.

You can see the trail in the background of this picture.

Once you get down off that rock face you can not miss it to the right.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Is there a thread on the urn that I missed? It turned out very nice BTW. Im glad willywanters dad understands what this board and his rig meant to Jason.

Mike

There was no thread on the urn. Gozuki from this site runs a machine shop here in town and did the outstanding job of making and engraving the three covers for the Unimog center section. I will get some better pictures of it when I can.

·
Registered
419 Posts
If you have a GPS the cords are:

N 38*36.432'
W109*39.180'

If you know the trail then you know where this obstacle is.
The cliff is just to the left of this picture.

You can see the trail in the background of this picture.

Once you get down off that rock face you can not miss it to the right.

awesome.You Guys Are great and thats why you were the friends of such a great Man.Never Really met Jason, but I remember BB06 chking out his rig and telling he how sick it was.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts