Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was given a superwinch x3 model 1307 winch yesturday. It seems like it is not working and is also missing a piece.

Does this look like its wired correctly? It looks like both wires going to the motor are grounds???
I read 12 volts between:
the blue and the red
the yellow and the red
the green and the red

The yellow and blue are the ones going to the motor. Both grounds?? WTF?? The wires going from the solinoids to the switch both read 1 volt till I hit the button. Then they read 0.

Whats missing to get the motor shaft and the hub to ingage? Where can I get this piece?

Thanks

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did find a few sites, but quickly looking over them didnt see much. I wasnt sure if the x1 and x2 are the same as the x3. Ill Look again. I just figured the 4x4 gods here might have some input.

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

ok found that.
Looks like it is hooked up correctly. But im getting continuity (sp) between the two wires going into the motor. What would that tell me? bad motor or bad solinoid?

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jays68yak said:

Whats missing to get the motor shaft and the hub to ingage? Where can I get this piece?

Thanks
So anyone know? Anyone have parts for this? I emailed superwinch, they want me to call. I just havnt had the time yet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts