994 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
don't forget the Check book, just ask my wife:D

·
Registered
342 Posts

them dar' axles a'int from no 'yota :flipoff2:

j/k... lookin good man... wanna come work on mine:D

(mine looks too much like the last pic lol)

·
Registered
311 Posts
Yea, what kind of axles are you running? Thats whats gonna be next on my truck...

·
Registered
711 Posts
what are you gonna do w/ the bed?? seems like you might want to trim.... a lot. flatbed??

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea, what kind of axles are you running? Thats whats gonna be next on my truck...
Dana 44, 12 bolt.... I am going to be running warns and someday maybe some CTM's

what are you gonna do w/ the bed?? seems like you might want to trim.... a lot. flatbed??
Sawzall:D I jus bobed it 20in and it cleared the 35's no problem... I think the 38's might hit just a little:eek:

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
83toy85k5 said:
[them dar' axles a'int from no 'yota :flipoff2:

j/k... lookin good man... wanna come work on mine:D

(mine looks too much like the last pic lol)

Bring it over and start cutting and welding... a couple months later yours could look like this too:D

·
Registered
711 Posts
i still can't believe some of the vehicles that they put in 4wheeler for the ttc. You have a pretty good chance since it seemed that half were either runnin' open diffs or heeps with stock axles.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
MRM4418 said:
i still can't believe some of the vehicles that they put in 4wheeler for the ttc. You have a pretty good chance since it seemed that half were either runnin' open diffs or heeps with stock axles.
I think it will still take some work for me to get voted in.... I dont have a big block or 44 in boggers :D

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
id vote for you, but that magazine is fawkin retarded. even if you dont get their invitation to TTC, we all like your truck:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts