Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Shwew! I was afraid you said "Wench"! Thought I was on the auction block already!:D

Besides that winch is sold silly! Now click then press delete. ;)

·
Registered
14,282 Posts
Jerkoff was just trying to pimp his own auction. :rolleyes:

The least you can do is camouflage the pimp, and ask people a question about it or something.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Sully said:

The least you can do is camouflage the pimp, and ask people a question about it or something.
Yeah, like "would you take a chance on a winch that looks like it was shot at and missed, sh!t at and hit".

Looks like it spent the last 10 years at the bottom of the Atlantic. I bet there are better winches still mounted to the hull of the Titanic :flipoff2:

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
nvrenuf said:
Did anybody notice the cut battery cable or the fact that there is no remote included?

Can you say s-t-o-l-e-n?
Exactly, if you supersize one of the pictures, you can see the serial number. Anyone had this winch stolen recently?

·
1962 YellowSubmarine
11,431 Posts
Sully said:

do we know this for fact or is it just speculation??

if it's true, do you know who vb is and why he might have to sell everything he owns for US???

:usa:

·
Registered
14,282 Posts
Okay, so it appears I may have stepped on a toe or two with my post in this thread.

I'd delete it, however it's already been quoted enough times in this thread that that would hardly serve any purpose.

I am not familiar with vb, and did not know the surrounding circumstances. However the original post contained little information to give me any indication of them, and certainly no tech, which is what sparked my original reply.

To vb, I apologize for calling you a jerkoff.
To the rest of you who got thorns in your bunghole, :flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
I bought a used winch a few months back with the same symptoms: cut wires, no remote and a jacked up cable. If someone in CA had one taken, tell me about it. I don't want someone's stolen stuff.

·
Chubby Chaser
26,105 Posts
YellowSub1962 said:

do we know this for fact or is it just speculation??

if it's true, do you know who vb is and why he might have to sell everything he owns for US???

:usa:
Thank you Pete, that was the post I was lookin for here.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hey all
what a group!!
some of ya got it right. i only had a minute bfore i had to leave and o know that someone on this board lost a winch at clayton resently. thought the cut cable and no remote would raise a ?? or two
just thought that those missin a winch would look to see if it was theirs is all
yellow sub thanks
the stuff i want to pimp for the cause since there is NO money comin in from anywhere is
i have a brand new warn rear bumper/tire carrier and warn rockers (new) all in boxes and was going on my jeep but i have to go get deposed on the 17th and the lawyer goes with. guessin 1200-1500 for the day
im takin the best offers i can find-- btw these are for a tj and i am in co

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
From everything I have seen ov VB he is welcome at my camp anytime.

VB you going to be at the EJS?

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i was hopin to to go but besides the money ( i think i can find that) the other court case over barking dog is being heard on the 14th. . i was planin on being in moab on the 8th. and the co. association meeting is in momtrose on the 26th. too much back and forth so im not sure about logistics. i might do moab mid big week and then head to montrose and the ranch to burn up the time till the 26th. depends on the case.
btw please help me sell my stuff

1 - 18 of 18 Posts