Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I know nothing about Jeeps but a lady in my apartment complex has a 98 Wrangler and someone cut the driver's side rear window on her soft top and she needs one. She sees me working on my vehicle a lot and asked if I knew where she could ger a replacement window. It is the tan or beige color.
Does anyone here know where I can get a used one in good shape for her.
Thanks

·
Registered
513 Posts
if you are looking for used, go to the parts wanted section.

otherwise, are you serious? anyone who doesnt own a jeep could seaerch google and come up with 100k results on where to buy a jeep soft window.

more google, less posting

·
Registered
68 Posts
figure out the brand/make, and go from there.

If it's not essential, waiting around on forums that sell things will give a good price, otherwise just order a new one from the maker.

Google is a good option for this, otherwise most of the big name parts places.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
why not post this question on craigslist ..... def in the personals......... after all you wouldn't want to post a "item wanted" topic in the classified wanted section

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I tried EBay and didn't find anything and everywhere else I looked only had the full top kits and not individual parts. Since it has already started raining here she needs one very soon since she doesn't have a covered parking spot. I just figured that someone might help me find a good used one instead of her having to fork out the $$$$ for a new one from the dealer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts