·
Registered
377 Posts
congrats....

·
Registered
600 Posts
AlumCJ said:
a true alpena-ite would use carriage bolts and a 2x4...bling is to use treated wood. These just won't look right on the 4bangler....

is the mullet in full bloom yet? :flipoff2:
bwahahahahaha yeah treated lumber is BLING BLING!!! i didnt think armor was allowed on the 4bangler?

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Kick Ass!!!!!

Geez, I never win anything...

I'd like to thank my girlfriend, my parents, All-Pro, Lance, Camo, the members of the PBB.....

Not sure if I should install these over top of the existing treated 2x4 sliders (Hey AlumCJ, I was thinking these could be your wedding present, but now, all you get is :flipoff2: ) or sell them and donate the funds to the "pay 4Banglers' $3k tax bill" fund, naw, fawk the IRS, I'll install them on my couch if I have to.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Just got off the phone with Chris and they are on their way to my house, now if I can keep the girlfriend from throwing them out before I get home I'll be in bidnez.

A HUGE thanks to Chris Geiger and everyone at ALL-PRO Off Road, as well as the PBB and all the other awesome vendors giving stuff away here, (can't help but think that we may have Jess at High Angle to thank for all giveaway's on the PBB) without all of you our sport would have to rely solely on the magazines....which means we'd all be driving 1/2 ton Chevy's on 44's with 25 chrome shocks and neon boots.

I'll get these installed as soon as I can and post some pics for all to see even if my junk don't run.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts