Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Discount!
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few ideas, but thought I'd give you cats a chance to gimmie your thoughts. I was gonna do a poll, but I'm undecided between atleast 6 or so right now.

So, in you're reply, just post the name of the PBB user that you feel should be the winner.

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
Reddog here also, sitting here chuckling at the fact that the winner is actually going to be happy for winning the "dumbest guy on the PBB"
Although after seeing Jason Harsh's I should nominate me for letting him take Yeller out on a Night run, hell I could barely walk, muchless drive.......What stage of drunkeness is it if you know you should not be driving, yet loan your cruiser to a drunk?

..Butch:flipoff2: :flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
:emb4: :eek:

Wow, thanks guys ! :flipoff2: although I'm not sure I'm deserving of the honor , "the dumbest guy on the POR BB" :D

After reading almost three pages of the original post , it looks like there's a bit of competition out there.

:beer: :smokin: Party on ! :D

·
5,906 Posts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by mano002
from highschool:

1) I pull up in my leave it running and pull the E-brake in the old 6 ticking away, and I think to myself I never hooked up the E-brake
2) I get stuck, . So I leave it in the holes. Meanwhile it's still running
The moral to these 2 stories:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do we have a winner here.........not once but twice.

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
Screwzer said:
Give it to me for burning down my house along with my Landcruiser while pulling the gas tank.

Is it too late to change my vote, even though Screwzer did not get into the original thread.................:flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

Butch

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
I'm wondering if there may be a cover curse, kinda like Sports Illustrated????
The same month Kristie was on the cover she did this to her Cruiser:confused: :confused:

Butch

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts