Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok the new lights have two wires a brown which is the "tail function" and the red one is the "stop and turn function". From looking at the wiring from my TJ there are three wires a green, white and a white/black one. So my question is which two do I put togather. Also the mounting holes on the new LED are the ground connections which will be mounted to the body. So what do I do with the third wire that is not being used? Please don't flame me for this topic. I don't know much about wiring so just please help me out. Thanks alot guys

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm once again I retarded with wiring so can someone tell me which wire goes with which one.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok cool thanks. Just to make for sure "tail function" means when I turn my lights on my tail lights turn on correct?

·
Premium Member
9,603 Posts
Use an electronic flasher. That is all you have to do if you only have LEDs in the back. If you have LEDs in the front too then you need to add resistors or lights somewhere to make them flash.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Urban Wheeler said:
Use an electronic flasher. That is all you have to do if you only have LEDs in the back. If you have LEDs in the front too then you need to add resistors or lights somewhere to make them flash.
Any write-ups on this around...a search for LED Conversion just shows how to wire for the back only. I have those done, but also did LED's a la CJ style in the front of my TJ. Any help would be appreciated.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts