Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 1967 international harvester 1100B pickup 6" lift kit. But i am having a wiring problems. I have all lights exept for the blinkers. Can anybody help? Or supply me with a wiring diagram? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Tuesday again, hold your left arm straight out to indicate a left turn and bent up at a 90degree angle for a right turn.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Tuesday again, hold your left arm straight out to indicate a left turn and bent up at a 90degree angle for a right turn.
Right Turn Clyde.....:flipoff2:

·
Registered
4,843 Posts
click here to be directed to the Binder Planet. Lots of binder folks there that can help with these types of questions.

FWIW most every electrical issue I fixed on my IH was related to a bad grounds. I would find and clean all those connections, I don't have any wiring diagrams for pickups.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
click here to be directed to the Binder Planet. Lots of binder folks there that can help with these types of questions.

FWIW most every electrical issue I fixed on my IH was related to a bad grounds. I would find and clean all those connections, I don't have any wiring diagrams for pickups.
wow! even gave him the name and link.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
For some strange reason, the state of Texas will not give you an inspection sticker by using arm signals. GO FIGURE.

·
Banned
14 Posts
In my manual, the basic wiring diagram is the same for the travelall / pickup for those years on up.

send me a pm with your email and i'll send you mine.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts