Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys,

Maybe someone can help me out with a problem. I have a 95 wrangler that i have owned since it was brand new. I just took the old 4.0 liter and started to do a chevy small block swap. I am almost done with it and have a problem, when I sold the 4.0 liter I also sold the main wire harness with it. The GM engine is a brand new crate engine from gm. It is also carbed. I need the main wiring block from inside the engine bay.I have all the other wiring that came from the factory. i just sold the main one with the fuel injected and the computer that came with the 4.0

Can anyone help me out here.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
17 Posts
When i did my V-8 conversion i pulled the wiring out for the entire vehicle and started from scratch wiht a Painless 12 circut kit. It is much better than stock and worth every penny. I think they run about 300. Painless prolly sells just an engine harness too.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I will try that. Maybe that would work also. What did you do with the heater hoses. Meaining what did you use

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
623 Posts
You're in philly huh? My shop's 10 mins outside philadelphia. If you ever need help with anything, let me know. Check out the shop's website at www.hsoffroad.com , or give me a call. I have a bunch of old wiring harnesses lying around, I'm sure I can get you fixed up with something.

Hans
(484) 368-2929

·
Registered
17 Posts
The heater hoses are no big deal. . . i just got the correct size nipples and pit one in the intake andf one in the water pump. . . then made hoses to the heater core. 10 minute job, just buy the right size nipples to fit the same size hoses as the heater core of the jeep

1 - 8 of 8 Posts