Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, OK, it isn't the ultimate wheeling machine, but they are rare, and I got it dirt cheap, with alot of new parts to boot. Now what to do first..... Oh, did I mention how much I paid for it?? $800 :)

How tough are bronco tops to take off??

Attachments

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
score @ $800.00 :flipoff2:

looks to be in great shape.

as far as taking the top off not hard at all I take mine off by my self back window all the way down unbolt it and slide it back then down to the ground leaving it leaning on the tailgate well back end of the truck I slip in between the truck and top and lift it up by the top lip weight on my back and arms and walk to where I'm gonna leave it lay. they aren't all that heavy:D

·
Registered
636 Posts
WOW!
I didnt even know they made 4door broncos. Oh well at anny rate that is one hell of a truck, and for $800 cant beat it i guess.

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Chad H said:
Why the hell did you get it so cheap? Thats a steal! Congrats!
I got it so cheap because; The previous owner got pissed off at it, he replaced the waterpump, hoses, alternator, and radiator. A little while later the motor blows a timing chain. He didnt want to mess wth it anymore, so he parked it. Lucky me!! I am picking up a re-man'd crate motor from ford for $1900, its the complete engine, minus alternator, and starter. I love havin buddies who can score shit for 10% over list, and not have to pay tax either!! :)

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Aquaman said:
What is your other rig? Maybe you need to trade axles from one rig to the other? (since the Centurion is 1-ton w/ d60/10.25")
This thing is built on a 1/2 ton chassis, so I will be looking for axles to stuff under it in the future. It outta be easier than finding a 60 for my 77 F250 thats for sure.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts