Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 40 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
5,555 Posts
Chick needlessly escalated it.
I'll say it again for the 10,000TH time. Want a situation to go from bad to worse, get the Cops involved. Expect it EVERY time.

Yes, she should have just nonchalantly verbally engaged until backup arrived. Could have been fatal on her part.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
That's step #1 for any cop these days, male or female

Precisely! She didn't approach him with service weapon drawn- clearly not following protocol. :laughing:

She waited until she could frivolously escalate it on stairs in close quarters with innocent bystanders. do they get extra points for that???

·
Non-Lemming
78,530 Posts
What did dude do to get the cops called on him? He is obviously drunk.
It was in the video. A store accused him of stealing stuff.

·
Unregistered User
9,027 Posts
She clearly didn't have control of the situation from the very begging and the guy is obviously not all their mentally. But, outside of cussing at her he never really escalated the situation and backed off until she pushed too far and even then he didn't do anything but try to restrain her from touching him or anyone else.

Frankly she's lucky she's not dead. He had several opportunities to hurt or kill her and didn't. She clearly wasn't willing to shoot him and he could have taken her gun a number of times.

I also don't think she had any intention of ever shooting him. Looked like she tried to fire a warning shot twice. Even on the ground when she had the opportunity to shoot him she didn't and wasn't really aiming the gun at him. The only time she really had it pointed at him was when he was at arms length and every time he moved towards her she took it off him.

·
Registered
266 Posts
She clearly didn't have control of the situation from the very begging and the guy is obviously not all their mentally. But, outside of cussing at her he never really escalated the situation and backed off until she pushed too far and even then he didn't do anything but try to restrain her from touching him or anyone else.

Frankly she's lucky she's not dead. He had several opportunities to hurt or kill her and didn't. She clearly wasn't willing to shoot him and he could have taken her gun a number of times.

I also don't think she had any intention of ever shooting him. Looked like she tried to fire a warning shot twice. Even on the ground when she had the opportunity to shoot him she didn't and wasn't really aiming the gun at him. The only time she really had it pointed at him was when he was at arms length and every time he moved towards her she took it off him.
Yep. It doesn't really matter if you're a chick or dude or what. If you're too small to restrain someone and have no plans on shooting or tazing them, it's a good idea to wait for back up when they stop cooperating.

·
Registered
4,073 Posts

At one point she practically gives it to him. Almost like she was submitting, then she screamed and he backed off. Then the bad ass comes in like a boss with a kick to the face. Situation under control at that point...

·
Registered
66,772 Posts
Dude was sitting on the bottom of the stairs, late in the scene, not long before the physical altercation and the weapon came out.

"I'm asking you to do this nice. I'm asking you to do this nice. I'M ASKING YOU TO DO THIS NICE."

Three times he gave her an out. Maybe not officer protocol to listen to a perp, but she should have taken his advice...

I don't necessarily think he's unstable, what I think is you all aren't giving enough credit to alcohol's role in the melee. Dude was lit. Mom knew he was drunk. Cop probably never had a drink in her fkg life. She needed to chill. She approached, grabbed his wrists, and he let fly his thrice-vocalized answer to her behavior. Bitch should'a listened. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
682 Posts
Player 2 enters the game:grinpimp: fuken epic

I believe woman should not be in law enforcement or fire departments or ems, unless they can meet the physical requirements for men.

Female make damm good medics but make more work for the men. That’s how I hurt my back.

·
Registered
66,772 Posts
Yep. It doesn't really matter if you're a chick or dude or what. If you're too small to restrain someone and have no plans on shooting or tazing them, it's a good idea to wait for back up when they stop cooperating.

Judging by her forearms (body cam lens distorts things a bit) ...she's a porker. I'll go out on a limb and say she's sexually prudish. (another limb...) She's built like a beachball and knows how to masturbate quite well. :laughing: In her imagination, her dreams, she gets raped routinely. :flipoff2:

21 - 40 of 80 Posts