Pirate 4x4 banner

41 - 60 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Sexual repression. She wants / needs to get fucked. :grinpimp:

:lmao:
:laughing:i was about to respond with her looking fat assed from her ham hock fingers and fore arms before i even read your response above... chubby bitch can probably suck a mean ass cock though

·
Registered
264 Posts
Dude was sitting on the bottom of the stairs, late in the scene, not long before the physical altercation and the weapon came out.

"I'm asking you to do this nice. I'm asking you to do this nice. I'M ASKING YOU TO DO THIS NICE."

Three times he gave her an out. Maybe not officer protocol to listen to a perp, but she should have taken his advice...

I don't necessarily think he's unstable, what I think is you all aren't giving enough credit to alcohol's role in the melee. Dude was lit. Mom knew he was drunk. Cop probably never had a drink in her fkg life. She needed to chill. She approached, grabbed his wrists, and he let fly his thrice-vocalized answer to her behavior. Bitch should'a listened. :flipoff2:
I disagree. She was there to arrest that dude for breaking the law. Someone getting arrested doesn't get to dictate terms. That's how you lose control. If she couldn't handle it herself, she should have told him to sit right there and waited for backup to come and help out.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
That PERSON should not be a police officer. Runs into some dudes house all willy nilly? Can't spot the guy is clearly missing a few screws? Can't back away for a minute...for both of their sakes? Protect and serve...yea right.

Bad decisisons on her part all around.

·
Registered
38,235 Posts
I disagree. She was there to arrest that dude for breaking the law. Someone getting arrested doesn't get to dictate terms. That's how you lose control. If she couldn't handle it herself, she should have told him to sit right there and waited for backup to come and help out.
Nope, she was there to question him.

I guess... "detain" would be the right word?

·
Registered
66,764 Posts
:laughing:i was about to respond with her looking fat assed from her ham hock fingers and fore arms before i even read your response above... chubby bitch can probably suck a mean ass cock though

She's looking at life-long nightmares now.

And counseling...

"I was huffing and breathing heavy."

Dr - Please, go on...

"Then, the suspect mounted me."

Dr - And then?

"I don't know from that point forward, I blacked out."

Dr - And this is your recurring nightmare?

"Well, yes."

Dr - What would you like to add from a conscious perspective?

"I now experience nocturnal emissions, nightly."

Dr - Great, positive reinforcement that you are getting better. The repression is attempting to heal, albeit when you're not conscious... we will still need to see you so you may for the first time enjoy an orgasm while alert and awake.

·
Registered
66,764 Posts

Well, she failed to make the arrest.

Perp doesn't get to dictate terms but his were far superior to hers.

She DID lose control. Of the whole situation.

She made no mention of a directive that would a) quell the drunk suspects advances b) aggressively suggest a plan of action for him to follow c) take control of himself, passively... and finally d) shut the absolute fuck up.

In short, e) she wanted him so bad she could taste it in her mouth. Finally a man presented to her that she could control and she still, fucked it up.

:laughing:

·
Registered
66,764 Posts
Well... Detained means you're not free to leave, and he left. That should escalate to an arrest, which is exactly what happened. Badly.

But. Did she ever say to him "you're being detained"

Onset of the scene would reveal if she did, I've all but forgotten the very beginning of it now. I've moved past that part, now onto the healing of a sexually repressed porker cop who can't stop cumming in her sleep. :grinpimp:

·
Registered
3,241 Posts

Onset of the scene would reveal if she did, I've all but forgotten the very beginning of it now. I've moved past that part, now onto the healing of a sexually repressed porker cop who can't stop cumming in her sleep. :grinpimp:

I dont think she did. And it sounds like you really need to get laid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
38,235 Posts
No. But she said she was going to read him his rights and ask him some questions. I think that's good enough.

You're getting me all excited :laughing: My GF will not be offering her service this evening. Stop it :laughing:

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
No. But she said she was going to read him his rights and ask him some questions. I think that's good enough.

I believe you are correct.

You're getting me all excited :laughing: My GF will not be offering her service this evening. Stop it :laughing:

Personal problem, guess its DIY for you tonight.

·
Registered
66,764 Posts

:laughing:

I suppose. But when do cops read someone their rights without placing them under arrest? She didn't explain that he was being detained, she didn't state he was under arrest, she fucked up the situation from beginning to end as far as I'm concerned.

She shot his mother so he fucked up her psyche to ever enjoy an orgasm again without extensive therapy. :lmao:

·
Registered
66,764 Posts
And now, Chubby McChickcop is the star of a high resolution training video for every new recruit on how not to handle a drunk shoplifter after the suspect has left the scene. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
38,235 Posts
I suppose. But when do cops read someone their rights without placing them under arrest? She didn't explain that he was being detained, she didn't state he was under arrest, she fucked up the situation from beginning to end as far as I'm concerned.
They can arrest you without reading your rights. They don't need to read your rights until they want to ask some questions. If they have what they need, no rights read.

·
Registered
29,929 Posts
They can arrest you without reading your rights. They don't need to read your rights until they want to ask some questions. If they have what they need, no rights read.
ummm, no?

because even if they're not asking questions whatever you say may be used against you, unless they don't tell you that.

the miranda shit is so they can use the evidence you're dumb enough to give them, they don't skip it.

edit:
the only time you're not going to here it is if they DON'T take you into custody. then it's just a conversation and you were free to go at any time and under no obligation to speak to them.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts

Correct. Its not like on TV. Had a friend get arrested and not mirandized. She got a good lawyer thinking she was going to walk. She walked out the courtroom to jail...

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

41 - 60 of 80 Posts